Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craig - WTF?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

dont tell me they are still showing this crap! :rolleyes:

Hi there.

If you dont like big brother and you want to think that people actually give a sh!t what you think, then please, dont hesitate to post Here.

Have a nice day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Did BB not give psychological assessments to the housemates before they went in!?
    Antnee will prob need a bodyguard when he comes out
    They do. Craigs should have sent up a red flag but because they were looking for extremes and people put on acts, they wouldn't have taken much notice.

Ant isnt the only one needing a bodyguard. Kinga mentioned something about a bodyguard to Craig. That's another reason why he's in turmoil, because he knows now that the public doesnt like him and he's terrified.

:D @ Arabel - you got the post quoted before he edited it!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Arabel wrote:
    That stupid whiny voice of craigs just drills through your head.
    Doesn't it just! I hate the way he raises his voice at the end of each sentence. He's got a horrible sort of 'hasn't quite broken' voice. It's truly awful and drives me up the wall.

Bamboozled wrote:

:D @ Arabel - you got the post quoted before he edited it!

:D Yeah, I'm wondering whether I should edit my own or not...

Why go to the trouble :confused: If thats how he really feels then I dont see why.

• Advertisement

Yeah. Wont bother so. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

Arabel wrote:
    Hi there.

If you dont like big brother and you want to think that people actually give a sh!t what you think, then please, dont hesitate to post Here.

Have a nice day.
    Hehe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

STOP PRESS

Ant and Craig in Kiss and Make up Shocker!!!!!

well sort of, they are friends again , but i dont think anthony has any intention of apologising for going off on one on friday, but if craig keeps trying to squeeze an apology out of him, he is likely to lose it again

He bopped Anthony over the head today (Sun) with the battery pack from his mike when Ant was in a dozy state only afte waking up. Ant gave a roar at him and Craig ended up in bed sulking :D

Wot a wally! <- If only i had a parrot to teach that to :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Anybody got a link to the clip? I was away the weekend and missed it and the link posted doesn't work anymore.

B.

• Advertisement
Advertisement