Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CKY Frontman blasts Rolling Stone (taken from Blabbermouth.net)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

JKSIII wrote:
    Wow, you attempted to disect his reply, and came off as nothing more than "not huh" and sticking a tongue out. Congratulations on wasting 30 mins of your life accomplishing nothing.

HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAH AH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HA HA HAH HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAH AH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HA HA HAH HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAH AH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HA HA HAH HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAH AH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HA HA HAH HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAH AH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HA HA HAH HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAH AH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HA HA HAH HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAH AH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HA HA HAH HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAH AH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HA HA HAH HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAH AH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HA HA HAH HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAH AH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HA HA HAH

Perhaps the ;) wasn't big enough? OK, for the simpletons...

Image2.jpg

which means, in Alfie Moon from Eastenders speak, "Ahm 'avin a larf, innoy Nana" or in laymans terms, "Merely taking the piss for a minute, dear boy, don't take this one too seriously, thanks.". I appreciate teen angst is a bitch, dude, but seriously, if you can't see that I was acting the monkey by that post, given that I replied with the oul wink and made it out as if the guy posted here himself
    Doctor J wrote:
    Oh now come on, if you can't be civil you really shouldn't be posting here ;)

then you need to cut down on the Emo cd's and get some sunshine. Sometimes grown ups just have a laugh with each other, both here and in the real world. Ah, in time I suppose you'll get it ;)

;););)

BTW, I've wasted a lot more than 30 minutes accomplishing nothing but thanks for the compliment. Clearly you hold me in high regard and, for that, I thank you.

P.S. Just to stop the next Emo freakout, I don't give a **** about this band, nor the journalist, nor the magazine. I posted what I did for ****s and giggles. If this makes you want to go to your bedroom and close the curtains then I apologise but these mood swings will pass and soon you'll feel ok most of the time. Thank you for wasting 2 minutes of your emotional life reading this.

Love,
    Doctor J

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

This pic should effectively put an end to this thread.
    am979352.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Right, now that Ancient1 has put an end to this thread, I guess I can close it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement