Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So, who'll we see in August?

• 10-07-2005 11:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭

just wondering how much people will be back to repeat an exam in august. ive to go back and do 2, both on august 26th. programmin at 9am, op sys at 12. any1 else?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

wont be back myself but i know a truck load of people who will be. will ye have access to the library over the summer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Redrocket

be back on 29th to repeat digicomms, got 7% :)
    was expecting less...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

wont be back myself but i know a truck load of people who will be. will ye have access to the library over the summer?

Yes, but your computer accounts will be long gone by now, so you'll have to go to your course superviser to get permission to use the computers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

ive to go back and do 2, both on august 26th and 30th easy peassy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ye thats wat i did last year. i told joe keogh i was repeatin then he sent a msg over to the techies and they set up a summer account for me. took only a few mins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭pyure

ill be back the 29th for quantity surv. unless my recheck gets me the 2% i need then ill only have my computers project to worry about

Advertisement