Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHY did the chicken cross the road?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Charming. He must have been going at a fair pace for that to happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Urgh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

OMG!! The poor car!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Now htf did that happen I'd love to know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

Nice. Oh how I wished I'd never opened that link....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

looks fake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

funny?

no

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

My god, Why was he playing chicken with the car?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Why did the chicken cross the road?:

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal a job from a decent, hardworking American.

DR. SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes! The chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed, I've not been told!

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die. In the rain.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

GRANDP A: In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

KARL MARX: It was a historical inevitability.

SADDAM HUSSEIN: This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

RONALD REAGAN: What chicken?

CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK: To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

FOX MULDER: You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross before you believe it?

MACHIAVELLI: The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why? The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.

FREUD: The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken 98, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an inextricable part of eChicken.

EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by chicken? Could you define chicken please?

IMMANUEL KANT: The chicken was acting out of a sense of duty to cross the road, as chickens have traditionally crossed roads throughout history.

THE BIBLE: And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the chicken, Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

COLONEL SANDERS: I missed one?

RICHARD M. NIXON: The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did not cross the road. I don't know any chickens. I have never known any chickens.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Eve e

ColHol wrote:
    Why did the chicken cross the road?:

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal a job from a decent, hardworking American.

DR. SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes! The chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed, I've not been told!

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die. In the rain.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

GRANDP A: In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

KARL MARX: It was a historical inevitability.

SADDAM HUSSEIN: This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

RONALD REAGAN: What chicken?

CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK: To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

FOX MULDER: You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross before you believe it?

MACHIAVELLI: The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why? The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.

FREUD: The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken 98, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an inextricable part of eChicken.

EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by chicken? Could you define chicken please?

IMMANUEL KANT: The chicken was acting out of a sense of duty to cross the road, as chickens have traditionally crossed roads throughout history.

THE BIBLE: And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the chicken, Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

COLONEL SANDERS: I missed one?

RICHARD M. NIXON: The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did not cross the road. I don't know any chickens. I have never known any chickens.

What website/book containing "Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road"jokes did you siphon that gold from :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

What part of a chicken is a McNugget anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭RotalicaV

Eve e wrote:
    What website/book containing "Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road"jokes did you siphon that gold from :rolleyes:

So you make up all your own jokes then eve?

OH GOD FORBID, HE PASTED JOKES FROM AN OUTSIDE WEBSITE/BOOK... well no shit sherlock, alot of people do.

RotalicaV wrote:
    So you make up all your own jokes then eve?
    No these are a load out- of -date funny as a funeral jokes tacked on to a thread.
    Copy and paste if there are funny if they are not don't waste you're/my time

Oh and lose the sig it's worse than the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

you haven't explained why the chicken crossed the road.

to get to the other side....

and Eve e, how about you lighten up or else go **** yourself

ColHol wrote:
    to get to the other side....

and Eve e, how about you lighten up or else go **** yourself

I need to lighten up you're the one who tells a person to go **** themselves because they did'nt like you're jokes,get a grip :rolleyes:

Doesn't surprise me though,having read some of you're posts you are the kind of person who out in society I would cross the street to avoid, so I'm not going to get into an argument with you over the net.

Lifes too short,and all that

HAHAHA

Ill wear a badge everywhere from now on so you can see me coming

Thanks,appreciate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭RotalicaV

But lifes not too short to go complaining about someones bad jokes on the internet?

Take your sour **** elsewhere, no one gives a **** where you roll your eyes.

RotalicaV wrote:
    But lifes not too short to go complaining about someones bad jokes on the internet?
    But not short enough for you too complain about someone else complaining about someone else. But it is so let just me say this

Drop the angsty asterisked-riddled posts/sig it makes you sound like a frustrated retarded teenager

And before you post another “brilliant” reply (like a dog returning to its sick)

ColHol I am sorry if I really offended you by saying you’re chicken jokes were as funny as a funeral

Case Fuc`king Closed

• Advertisement

3 consecutive posts, impressive, way to get your message across.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

i'm wile confused.

danniemcq wrote:
    i'm wile confused.

Eve had posted 3 times in a row, same message but has deleted them him/herself or a mod has seen to their demise.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Furze

Pigman II wrote:
    WHY did the chicken cross the road? [/url]

Because she wanted to lay it on the line

No,I posted them but IBB service went down again as they were being posted so I pressed relpy twice you,sometimes have to do this when the red light starts flashing,its hit or miss whether you get 3 posts in row one or none at all.

Eve e wrote:
    ColHol I am sorry if I really offended you by saying you’re chicken jokes were as funny as a funeral
    Nah i was just having a ****ty day. They seemed to fit in here but as you said theyre not my jokes anyway ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Rantorama

Yesterday I saw a chicken cross the road,I asked it why?It told me It was none of my business.OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!

ColHol wrote:
    Nah i was just having a ****ty day. )

I know what you mean ;)

Rantorama it made me laugh an old Steven Wright joke I think?

Advertisement