Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollywood Sign

Options
  • 10-07-2005 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi Guys,

I've been searching the net looking for a site that would allow me to alter the text on the famous Hollywood Sign. I thought that there would be a site that would cater for this but there doesn't seem to be one out there :confused:
    If anyone knows of one could you please reply.

Anyways, it looks like i'll have to alter it myself. Does anyone have any advise on how to go about altering it with photoshop? What font,..etc.. I'm fairly new to this sort of thing!

Thanks in advance
    Jack

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

welcome to boards... and sry i dont know any. maybe ill ask my bro to have a look at making one! and the font looks pretty standerd so it souldnt be too hard to find!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 JumpinJackFlash

nice one thanks Flunked. I'm not that great at photoshop. I might attempt do a vector drawing in flash or corel draw thou.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

What do you want it to say?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,176 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

You can download the font from here.

i'm planning on using for a waterford based website. Similiar to the type of thing www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com are doing. I though it might look cool if instead of hollywood it said waterford. Bit chezzy, i know. But would still look good

• Advertisement

You can download the font from here.
    nice one mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

btw my bros in america for the summer so ill try and remember to ask him in september :) It would be a kool piece of sumthingware

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

nice one mate

x2 yeah sweet link ;)

Advertisement