Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ive lost interest..

Options
  • 10-07-2005 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

derek_hp.jpg
    science_hp.jpg
    kemal_hp.jpg
    vanessa_hp.jpg
    makosi_hp.jpg
    Im not being racist here, but is Big Brother taking this multicultural thing a bit too seriously?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'd argue that you ARE being racist.... whats your point?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Indeed..do share your point with us all...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,611 ✭✭✭Blackjack

with the exception of Vanessa, the 5 for which you've posted are the more interesting characters in the house.
    The remainder are either very boring or simply exceptionally self obsessed people.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I dont see how the fact that multiculturalism could be an issue here. Most of the winners of Big Brother have not been brittish. I would say there is a danger in me loosing interest if the more extraverted characters are voted out.

I dont like a lot of what is remaining in the house, not because they are black, but because they are attention whores, (kemal) liars (makosi) jingoistic (craig) toffe nosed (derek) vain (anthony) and irritating (science and eugene). as for orlaith, she looks like a bowl of soup would probably kill her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I lost interest a few weeks ago.
    Still bleedin watch it though :rolleyes:

It must be something about human nature.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I can't bear to watch it anymore, it's lost it's appeal for me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

I dont see how the fact that multiculturalism could be an issue here.

I dont think its an issue either, I was simply commenting on the fact that there are so many foreigners on it this year.
    I dont like a lot of what is remaining in the house, not because they are black, but because they are attention whores

Of course. I think they are very strange, esp kamal and eugine..
    with the exception of Vanessa, the 5 for which you've posted are the more interesting characters in the house.

I think Science is very annoying tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

I dont think its an issue either, I was simply commenting on the fact that there are so many foreigners on it this year.
    Makosi (Zimbabwe) and Mary (Ireland) are the only non-british nationals in it this year. Hardly being overrun by foreigners, perhaps you mean non-whites?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Dunno about the race thing but its definately gone crap... Iv completely lost interest in the thing, they've even been cutting it short because so little is happening in the house, it was over at 9.40 the other night, its usually 10.00?? Disaster, Id say this will be the last BB... Dont quote me on that though... Makosi and kemal are probably the only 2 who are in any way entertaining to watch.. I think it would have been a lot better if the likes of saskia and maxwell had stayed, at least we might be guaranteed a few rows :rolleyes: Last years was soooooo much better.. Im very disappointed with this years :(

Makosi and kemal are probably the only 2 who are in any way entertaining to watch..

Yeah, id have to agree. I also like Orla, only cause of her boobs tho!
    I think it would have been a lot better if the likes of saskia and maxwell had stayed, at least we might be guaranteed a few rows

Spot on. At least there would have been a bit of contraversy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah, id have to agree. I also like Orla, only cause of her boobs tho!
    Well I assume you're a man? The Boobs are probably the only interesting thing about the girl.. Im female and straight so I just find her a bit irritating and boring... does she ever do anything appart from wash dishes and look at her breasts?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

it was over at 9.40 the other night, its usually 10.00??

It's normally 50 minutes long. They extended it a couple of times lately. Normally it starts at 10, ends 10.50
    Disaster, Id say this will be the last BB

Unlikely. Ratings are still relatively ok and C4 have signed for two more

The Boobs are probably the only interesting thing about the girl..

Yeah :D

Advertisement