Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guild wars

• 10-07-2005 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭

ok i got guild wars while in america on holidays, so, I am playing on the american server/districts only. Is there anyway that i can change it to play on european servers/districts too?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Yeah, on the startup screen look at all your options. There is a region change there somewhere, you can change it 5 times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

ok thx( i found that out after i wrote the question so thx anyway. and em when i log in to the game and then i change it to another region, after playing for a while and xit out of the game. the next time i log in while it still be on the new region or does it automaticly chane back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

It'll automatically change back

BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn thats screwed. ah well thx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

It does not change back automatically. I originally registered as a european, but after a few days changed it to US and have been playing in US districts ever since.

• Advertisement

man thats what i needed yay. thx u sooo much :rolleyes: :):D

Advertisement