Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New CTYIers, Session II

Options
  • 10-07-2005 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Hey CTYIzens, It has been requested of me to suggest to all you Session IIers out there that there's a lovely Newbie/Nevermore on your course in Philosophy (methinks) that m'lady Carly wants you all to be nice to! Oldtimers, this is not Carly Cullen (or Kilkenny Carly, as you may know her), Aoibh/Piste/R4ph/Etc it's Carly Murphy from whom the order comes - anyway, you know that she'll be on your tail if ya don't treat Helen in Philosophy like a Princess (Philosophically!)

Just thought, eh, yeah, uhm, anyone else people should look out for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Hola....at net access in activities, I shall hunt her down. *nods*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

She had a letter of recommendation she was passing around to peoples. Not in my class however.

I could try and set her up with some of the philosophy guys, they're in my RA group.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

SCANDALOUS!.... i didnt qualify in english

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Raphael, I'm guessing Robert is your RA?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

I'll check with ye olde princess tomorree, and then suggest or other the setting up with (though I'd give it my own personal thumbsup! ;-p)

For those interested, Carly will be discharged on Wednesday, and it would be tomorrow, only her anti-biotics have to be administered IV til tomorrow night, so she go bye-bye-hockstibble on Wednesday, probably early afternoon. If she's not in Portugal by then, she'll probably be spending Sunday with me *pointed looks at Aoibh/Dee*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Plunky wrote:
    Carly will be discharged on Wednesday, and it would be tomorrow, only her anti-biotics have to be administered IV til tomorrow night

what happened her?!?

(Also i have met Hellen and read the letter of recommendation, i now call her Poppet and so should you!)

(net access in study)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 LakeHMM

Yep, she's a cool kiddo. Of course, her name is poppet, and that makes her far cooler.

& I'm in net access with John at the moment. Fascinating, I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Raphael wrote:
    I could try and set her up with some of the philosophy guys, they're in my RA group.

You pimp!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Nothing so glamourous as that surely...!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Oh the Poppet Helen! I know her now. I was teaching her to juggle yesterday!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

She really reminds me of someone, but who???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I've met her, she seems nice. The letter of recomendation is brilliant!

Carlz had appendicitis. Is at home now, eating pancakes last I heard!..
    R4ph, I am going to HURT you when I see you for that fcuking phonecall. GRRR!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Hey.....wheeeeee sunday! hope Carly can go too....make her! :D

seeya then anyway! :)

her god-damned brother woke me up last night!! :mad:

She has a brother? Go figure.....who is he?

He's not on the course, well, he's on the minis. She was giving him her laundry to bring home and wash (from a 2nd floor window at 2310, as one does)
    I think his name is Kevin

p.s. does Poppet know we're talking about her on here?

Yeah I think one of us mentioned it to her at some stage...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

carlowboy: He is, such a legend

jono087: Um...I was joking

Plunky: Yeah, sorry about that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Ah Helen!!!! She's in my class. And knows everybodys name and is just so friendly and great and fun. What a ledge. Does she know that theres a thread dedicated to how nice she is?

• Advertisement

(i assume) she does now!..
    I must meet this ledgendary figure...

Aoibh: Carly is flying tomorrow...
    R4ph: Be sorry, be very sorry! then realise you're bigger and stronger than me, and that even if I did try to hurt you, you'd kill me!

Plunky wrote:
    Aoibh: Carly is flying tomorrow...
    R4ph: Be sorry, be very sorry! then realise you're bigger and stronger than me, and that even if I did try to hurt you, you'd kill me!

teh f00k?

He be Neenjaa!...
    Also, ninjas/ninjae/ninjus seem to be incapable of phoning at daecent hours! Though last night's call for rosie's number was acceptable!

Pity there was no 8th round in teh quiz, oh well... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Helen's my roommate!! I beat you all muhahaha!
    She's great, so friendly and chatty and generally fantabulous, with intriguing masochistic tendencies... I can't say any more about that, what happens in our room stays in our room... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NickFromNEWYORK

helens in ma class, shes nice. she was also on my team for table quiz =) yay

A masochist, eh? tell her to gimme a call! ;)

subject:helen in me class

Should there not be a comma there? and wouldn't it be awkward slightly?.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Fifi Trixabelle

heya guys,
    newbie here.
    the name's Fiodhna and i'm in Ciara's RA group!
    I'm supposed to be researching Corporate Homicide for my Legal; Studies project but instead here i am on Boards.....
    Conor got sent home just under an hour ago.... stupid pyromaniac!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭simply_dee

Poppet taught us ultimate spoons last night. At one stage I was on Pierce's back while he dragged Hannah across the ground towards the safe zone. Good times! Helen's a legend :)

Advertisement