Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loadlin.bat

• 12-07-2001 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hey ..

Is this still around?

might consider putting it on my machine if so .. was handy on erm .. cant remember some dist (pre redhat ick) ah Linux FT

ps. Does anyone have linux as the main Os on their own home machine? for games and the like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Ahh loadlin the old favourite.... well there's some info here but it's relating to redhat 5.1 i'm not entirely sure if it's still possible to use it or if it comes with newer distros but i'm fairly positive it does.. i always just used lilo.. as for using linux fro games i could never get the hang of playing games in it simply cause i used windows for games too much as a kid.. it just feel too different!!

.logic.

Advertisement