Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA - War of the Worlds

Options
  • 10-07-2005 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Does anybody have the EA Games - War of the Worlds, it was based on the artwork from Jeff waynes musical??

If you are willing to part with it......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ah, I remember playing that game years ago. Was decent, nothing spectacular but not too shabby either.

Would love a copy of it now out of curiousity.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Does it involve being playing some twat trying to convert everyone to your hokey cult whilst trying to navigate one screaming kid and one sucidal kid across a surprisingly dull plot?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Sand wrote:
    Does it involve being playing some twat trying to convert everyone to your hokey cult whilst trying to navigate one screaming kid and one sucidal kid across a surprisingly dull plot?

That doesn't sound half-bad. I wish they'd made your version instead of that steaming pile of donkey crap that was Spielbergs War of the Worlds

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

flogen wrote:
    That doesn't sound half-bad. I wish they'd made your version instead of that steaming pile of donkey crap that was Spielbergs War of the Worlds

He was talking about spielbergs version

tom cruise = scientologist

dakota fanning = screaming kid

"The son" = wanted to be drafted to fight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Serbian

slade_x wrote:
    But then ended up in his granny's house...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

slade_x wrote:
    He was talking about spielbergs version

tom cruise = scientologist

dakota fanning = screaming kid

... eh, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

Think I might have an old copy of that lying around somewhere. Will have a look when I get home Sysiphus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

It was a pretty poor game tbh, not worth much at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

That'd be great TW. If you do have it give me a PM (Pref Tony B in a Box or on a Pike..... either will do!)
    TheWolf wrote:
    Think I might have an old copy of that lying around somewhere. Will have a look when I get home Sysiphus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Sysiphus

Sorry, TW the post from BUBBY is actualy me, GirlF keeps loging in on my PC and not logging out!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

No Prob man. Check your PM's

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Sysiphus wrote:
    Sorry, TW the post from BUBBY is actualy me, GirlF keeps loging in on my PC and not logging out!!!

What?? Who u? Syphalis? Never?

Advertisement