Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Konqueror, Cookies and boards.ie

• 16-07-2001 1:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

For some reason Konqueror will not save boards.ie cookies. I have tried deleting them and resaving the domain cookies and it says it does but it won't. frown.gif

Anyone know why?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Konqueror always crashed when presented with boards.ie pages until I put it on my laptop. I guess it's a newer version, and it handles boards fine (rendering that is). I'll see if I have the same problem later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

My only other problem with Konqueror is every so often it will throw the X/Y offset of my mouse.

Seems to be do with the logitech mouseman wheel + Konqueror.

I normally have to run kudzu with the mouse plugged out, relog in and run kudzu again with the mouse plugged in, then relog in again.

Anyone tell me the command to force the mouse to reregister without having to log out? (or how to fix the problem)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

use mozilla smile.gif

problem solved..

Seriously : As far as I know you can just tell K to 'accept all cookies from this domain' - and it should leave you alone.

PS: use latest KDE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Mozilla is sucky.

Konq is accepting cookies for other sites just not this site (even though it says it is).

I am using the latest stable KDE as well. (I Think)

Advertisement