Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The first one's the best.

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Appreciate you trying however, none of these were funny. My sense of humour has just intentionally taken a bath with a live toaster and my eyes are bleeding. Please be more selective.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Capt'n Midnight, I'm disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

sinecurea wrote:
    Capt'n Midnight, I'm disappointed.

You've let us all down :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,937 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep... all pretty bad stuff!

And the first one is as old as the hills (no hills in particular)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭LilyMon

I can't view them :o( page is blocked by our web filter
    damn work policies.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

They were utter crap. The 4th one was remotely funny.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Ok back to these...

What did Tarzan say as he walked by the elephants who were all wearing pink sweaters?
    -- They must all be on the same team.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Q: How can you tell if 2 elephants are in your fridge?
    A: You can hear them whispering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

however...they were much batter than the elephant jokes :D

A woman went to see a psychiatrist and complained, "Doctor, my husband thinks he's a magician."
    "What's so bad about that?" the shrink asked.
    "We're being sued. A week ago my husband shoved a girl into a trunk and sawed it in half."
    "The girl's family is suing you?" the psychiatrist asked.
    "No, the circus," the woman replied. "The elephant bled to death."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Capt'n Midnight. You've totally redeemed yourself. Waaaahhh???

Advertisement