Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation of Results?

Options
  • 11-07-2005 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭

I know a while back I posted about how I was scared my results would be downgraded even though Stuweb said I had passed all three subjects, however I still haven't received any confirmation of my results! Is this normal?
    Shouldn't I get a letter from the College at least telling me I passed?

I've received nothing!

I have this fear that I've actually failed as they have downgraded me and thatwhen I go back I will find this out. :o

Someone reassure me please on the situation. ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

i have never in my life come across such a worrier when it comes to college!

YOU HAVE PASSED

YOU WILL GET A LETTER SOON ENOUGH

the results are usually on the web at least 3 weeks before they send out the letter of confirmation.

and there is no vendetta by UCD to change your grades and make you fail. :rolleyes:

if you're like this is first year remind me to avoid this forum when you're doing your finals.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

if you're like this is first year remind me to avoid this forum when you're doing your finals.

Ouch! :eek:

It's just that if they did decide to downgrade somebody, trust me, I'm the guy that would experience it. :)

Thanks for the reassurance though. I am a worrier as you rightly picked up on. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I am a worrier as you rightly picked up on. :D

No. Really? I never would've guessed... :rolleyes:

I don't know if we even get a letter of confirmation any more. I mean, since they've stopped sending us exam info, registration info, repeats info...
    UCD basically couldn't give a sh*t about it's students now, so I certainly wouldn't hold my breath waitin for any letter of confirmation. I stupidly did so last year and my reward was having to pay an extra 60euro to repeat in August (late fee).

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

they *do not* downgrade students. if they do change grades from the provisional grades published, it is to upgrade them.

quit worrying and enjoy the summer - not all of us can!

they *do not* downgrade students. if they do change grades from the provisional grades published, it is to upgrade them.

quit worrying and enjoy the summer - not all of us can!

Cheers man. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

there's a first time for everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

as far as i know you will NOT get a letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

Cheers man. :)

*ahem* woman *ahem*

*ahem* woman *ahem*

Cheers woman. :)

Advertisement