Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in Ireland stock Zalman products?

Options
  • 11-07-2005 11:38am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Looking to buy a gpu cooler and was wondering if anyone here actually stocks Zalman stuff??
    Or do I HAVE to buy online?
    Thanks
    Richie

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Peats stock some of their stuff at decent prices, you could check http://www.peats.com to see if they have the part you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

I bought my zalman cpu cooler from peats. Not sure if they had gpu coolers but then i wasnt looking :).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

www.hitide.ie also stock them. Online store with local (Dublin) pickup (East Wall IIRC)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

WizZard wrote:
    www.hitide.ie also stock them. Online store with local (Dublin) pickup (East Wall IIRC)

Closed for 2 weeks and they even have the cooler Im looking for in stock :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭scion

If looking at peats you'd want to go into the shop coz the website is very rarely updated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Hellrazer wrote:
    Closed for 2 weeks and they even have the cooler Im looking for in stock :(:(
    Yeah, they weren't a couple of days ago when I posted though ! :(

Hard luck. I don't know of anywhere else offhand, but I do know a few in the UK with next day shipping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭alantc

Where can we order them off the internet? I was just about to ask when I saw this thread. I specifically need 2 x 40mm fans if anyone knows offhand where stocks them.

A

Advertisement