Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Funniest/Worst thing seen in oxegen?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

my friend is a nurse in tallaght and she was telling me that a guy from oxegen was taken to the hospital from oxegen after he had one of his balls almost kicked off by his friends who were messing around. how gross is that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭Ooly

ouch, that sound harsh, happened to a guy i was in irish college with, he was in hospital for days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 kilboy

this is horrible, after greenday on saturay night behind the red bull half pipe ther was a passed out drunk out for the count lyin on his back, two ladies approx. 19-20 approached him , they stood lookin for a minute then one stood back and pulled out a camera, the other bent down, took out the poor fellas willy (on the flop!) and put it in her mouth while the other took a photo!

BEAT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

kilboy wrote:
    this is horrible, after greenday on saturay night behind the red bull half pipe ther was a passed out drunk out for the count lyin on his back, two ladies approx. 19-20 approached him , they stood lookin for a minute then one stood back and pulled out a camera, the other bent down, took out the poor fellas willy (on the flop!) and put it in her mouth while the other took a photo!

BEAT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a pair of slappers.

More stories, more stories!!!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

kilboy wrote:

shhhh, I was only pretending to be asleep :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

Crazy Jack. He was walking around with a radio taped to his stomach, miming the conversation from it, with a 2 litre lucozade bottle tied to his head and was in search of his 8ft tall daschund named Scooby. Please bare in mind I was rediculously stoned and in a fit of giggles, but it was the funniest thing I've ever seen. That and a mad guy from Cork with socks that just wouldn't fit. And a midget (no offence intended) playing with a dog. So surreal....

Advertisement