Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy standards of Irish Men!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

panda100 wrote:
    Cant believe what im hearing here-irish girls are way better looking than irish blokes!!Go out anywhere on a saturday night and you'll see this!Just look at any of the countrys gaa teams and you'll see this!colm cooper anyone?It annoys me cos my ex always used to say that heading out in dublin on english bank holidays was the best time to go out cos all the top totty is over from england!

yeah yeah whatever. I'm hotter than you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

yeah yeah whatever. I'm hotter than you.

You guys need to have a hot off!

there's an idea. panda post a picture. if you go toppless i will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

well he said that cos there's an idea goin round that english girls are easy..not my opinion just what i've heard...irish blokes are good lookin its just we don't give a **** and eat what we wanna eat and don't shave unless we have to etc..in fairness the best lookin women are irish but the worst are too

in fairness the best lookin women are irish but the worst are too

this could well be true. I think Sinead O Connor is gorgeous. too nuts though. Brian O driscoll's bird is alright too. Glenda. Not as hot as me thou.

• Advertisement

look at miss world or universe or whatever she i (christy burkes daughter) she's unreal in person adn the look at the cast of fair city...i rest my case

jcoote wrote:
    look at miss world or universe or whatever she i (christy burkes daughter) she's unreal in person adn the look at the cast of fair city...i rest my case

Ha! That's the most rofflesome thing I've seen all week! Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I do feel a bit sorry for scoobysnacks cos you do sound maybe just a tad desperate and im sure guys can sense these things-and dont beat yourself up about that bloke who didnt fancy you-sometimes that just happen and im sure its nothing to do with u physically just that he didnt feel the spark!i went on a date once with this fabulously gorgeous looking guy(no not kevin_rc) and we had a great laugh and all but i just didnt feel anything-it happens!

sorry panda i may be confussing you with some other boards panda but did you turn that interesting, charming attractive guy you went on a date with gay?

your welcome simu

• Advertisement

typos are the highest form of intelligence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

we're discussing snoobysnacks not me-and that was different guy and he was gay already!hmmmm mayb i shudnt b dishing out the man advice....

panda i hope thats the worst story u have cos its pretty bad

remember that story about gaydis, everyone she touched turn into a screaming homosexual?

ah ok. sorry panda. sorry, OP, it was a good idea getting a new name to make that post, you've got a halo of desperation above you.

typos are the highest form of intelligence.

Yeah. They rock!

i don't think its deperation more a bit of loneliness that is causing frustraation and the want for a fella :p

i'm not going to speculate at the cause of any female emotion but i'm sure it can be solved by 30 mins in the back seat of my mazda.

now thats very insenstive kev come on

right fine i'll borrow my ma's bmw.

ha yeah right i'll grab me ma's yaris and we'll see who wins

• Advertisement

ah curb crawling my 2nd favourite past time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Is the real issue perhaps that you're hitting that age when all your friends are pairing off, getting mortages and your left holding the remotes?

Whilst Johnny Foriegner is good for a fling you probably feel your chances of forming a long term relationship are higher if you pick yourself up a local ie you're giving out signals to the Irish guys that you don't to foriegn lads and as a result are making them run a mile? Who knows? This is all speculation on my part but thats the instinctive feeling I get.

Your posts smack of desperation to 'get yerself a man' in order conform to your peer group and liberate yourself from a life of playing the gooseberry. A person like that would put me (and many others too I'm sure) off for a start.

So my suggestion is probably get happy in your own skin and stop worrying what your friends are doing in their lives and I'm sure prince Paddy O'Charming (and all his dashing Irish mates) will be queuing up to catch your attention.

well said pigman..and kev i don't wanna knw what the fav pastime is...don't wanna know

yeah good man pigman we were lacking some relevant on topicness. i think i shall leave this thread to the relevancy.

i think the best thing u can do is just sk someone out and take a leisurly laid back approach and see what happens cos u seem great like

ill sum it up in one phrase, "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder". Regardless of what culture they are from i think you either find them attractive or you dont. I think different cultured people are attracted to each other more or less beacuse its different from the culture they grew up in. in other words an irish girl might say "f'n chancer" when a lad may try to chat her up but when lets say an italian lad does it with a whole different approach they might find it more appealing.

dont get me wrong im sure cultures like for the sake of an example, ireland and italy have similarities but the italians may have different expectations then the irish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

ill sum it up in one phrase, "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder".

Unfortunately, the rest of the adventuring party is in the stomach of the Beholder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Nope, I certainly dont anyway.
    I'm sure your girlfriend would love to hear you say that! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

''ill sum it up in one phrase, "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder"''
    this one is quite true,how girls are atrracted to me or men atall is a mystery :)
    an why i preference keeps changing completely is weird...
    anyway OP you'll be grand don't worry bout it that much,if that guy didn't like you so what,some other guy will.me personally,love the irish girls.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Skip

Sarky wrote:
    Unfortunately, the rest of the adventuring party is in the stomach of the Beholder.

but how could he see them with Beauty in his Eye? :confused:

Me personally I like the Irish boys, they're too cute to be true.

Advertisement