Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

this weather eh?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Roar wrote:
    I'm off tomorrow and thursday, i can almost guaran-damn-tee it'll start raining when i step out of the office this evening..
    I stepped out this evening and it begins lashing rain. Doesn't surprize me though, was gauranteeing everyone it would

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

???? lost????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

See the first two results:

http://www.google.com/search?q=lost

adam

I really shouldn't be posting this because I'm a tad skint this month, but I am still a tad thirsty. When I was in Tom Barry's the other night I heard someone ordering Beamish Red, and it's been calling out to me ever since.

(I think I'll knock Erdinger on the head for a while. It had a peculiar effect on my poor tum-tum the last time!)

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

ooh I missed another one?? I suppose I was sitting in a beer garden in Milan, so I can't really complain! heh heh!

• Advertisement

It wasn't really a BBC, everyone made pathetic excuses except dudara and me. And it was their loss, cos Tom Barrys couldn't have been far off Milan that night!

adam

dahamsta wrote:
    It wasn't really a BBC, everyone made pathetic excuses except dudara and me. And it was their loss, cos Tom Barrys couldn't have been far off Milan that night!

adam

So hot and sticky with vodka that tasted like paint stripper and sleazy italian men everywhere?

Ah. Better than Milan then.

dahamsta wrote:
    Ah. Better than Milan then.

heh heh... probably!! (although the shopping was great!!) - now I just won't ask what on earth you are doing up at this hour of the morning??!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

sh!t... it's just started raining... cheerio summer, nice knowing ya....

and i didnt bother bringing a coat to work...

• Advertisement

heh heh... probably!! (although the shopping was great!!)
    Shopping was great here too: I went to the bar, they gave me beer!
    - now I just won't ask what on earth you are doing up at this hour of the morning??!!
    Side effect of working from home: Sleep when you're tired, eat when you're hungry, etc. Has its advantages and disadvantages.

The sun'll be back Roar, take a chill pill! :)

adam

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Roar wrote:
    sh!t... it's just started raining... cheerio summer, nice knowing ya....

and i didnt bother bringing a coat to work...

The rain seemed to synchronise itself nicely with me deciding that I was going to go sit in a church garden for my lunch break, and then stopped once I'd given up on the idea and wouldn't have enough time to find anywhere else nice to go for lunch. Bastard rain! *shakes fist at sky*

Advertisement