Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hey Chico, Say Hello to the bad guy

• 11-07-2005 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

Who am I?

Comments

Razor Ramon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

good auld Razor ramon from Miami, didn't he go to WCW and did a thing with Diesel/johnny nash/whatever his name is.

didn't he have a fued with the 1-2-3 kid? cracking stuff.

can't think of any other catchphrase, no wait.
    BAM BAM.

His best match for me was that ladder match at Wreslemnia X against Shawn Michaels.

Do you remember Clique? :rolleyes:

Clique? no. i remember the SM - RR fight. ah wrestling. it was so good then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

scott hall / razor ramon

he formed the nWo with Kevin Nash when they 'invaded' wcw and got hollywood hogan to join them.
    that storyline was brilliant, they way it was built up with the mysterious traitor and then the hulkster turning heel. It was very well done, and continued for a long time with the wcw versus nWo, with the great Sting leading the wcw guys. At the time wcw was better than wwf (I mean, wwe :rolleyes: ) although how did they not get sued when Sting became the Crow. It was such a clear rip-off...

of course, it didn't last and eventually Hall, Nash and Hogan made their wwe returns. Hall was fired not too long after though.
    It's a pity because I always thought he was a great in-ring performer and very talented on the mic too. But he had a bad drink problem apparently and that didn't help his career...

• Advertisement

Clique? no.

Clique was the stable with Ramon, HHH, Michaels, Nash and X-pac I believe.

ah wrestling. it was so good then

But back then they didn't have Carlito. :cool:

i met Sid Vicious/Justice in dublin airport a long time ago, he was absoluetly brilliant. very friendly and full of charisma.

I'm saying this because i was just about to say that most of the wrestlers have drug and drink problems. they put too much strain on their bodies etc etc. i'm sure you've heard it all before.

wasn't really a fan of Razor. Who were my old school favourites? I liked Shaun Michaels before the Bret Hart incident because everyone else disliked him.

BAM BAM was entertaining.

Jeez, no one else stands out....

da_deadman wrote:
    scott hall / razor ramon

he formed the nWo with Kevin Nash when they 'invaded' wcw and got hollywood hogan to join them.
    that storyline was brilliant, they way it was built up with the mysterious traitor and then the hulkster turning heel. It was very well done,

I agree. I believe it was Hall and Nash (with mystery opponent) vs Sting, Luger and, eh, Savage I think. I was absolutely shocked when it turned out to be Hogan. It was very well done indeed.

WWE soap opera for teenage boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

The NWO when Hogan joined them one of my favourite angles ever

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

yeh that was cool alright but kurts definitely my favorite angle :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Hacksaw Jim Duggan. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The Sting crow thing was good, and then they had an imposter Sting in the nWo :) yeah Hall and Nash used to always bully Eric Bischoff and ... Tony Shivani(sp?) i think was it, when they interrupted to take over to show on the night. Haha always remembered when they would rough up poor "Mean Gene" Oakerland (sp again?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

But back then they didn't have Carlito. :cool:

No Carlito?!? Thats not cool!!!

Carlito, Absolute legend.

Who did you prefer, The Legion of Doom or The Demolition?

Wasn't it Hawk and Animal in LoD and Ax and Crash in Demolition? WAs Crush something to do with either of these?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Axe and Smash made up Demolition. I never saw much of either team, but what I can say is that Demolition was the then WWF trying to imitate the Road Warriors, and the originals are usually the best. Althought the Road Warriors were very mediocore workers, their matches were very enertaining, as they would simply smash their opponents in quick matches and move on to whoever was next. Kind of like the tag team equivelant of Goldberg.

Advertisement