Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

host of irish punk bands set to play at Leechrum fest

2»

Comments

sorry for the late reply
    heres the map anyway

when you get to drumshanbo, take the manorhamilton road, its off that
    you cant miss it. :)

see you all there :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 113 ✭✭Red Soup

leechrum was the first time i ever really bothered going to punk bands but it was great craic... i think i remember a band called 20 centuries of sleep being really crazy. there was about 100 people in this tiny tent going mad, leitrim style. and who was that fiddle player that was playing with some band? great stuff!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Yeah Cormac from Complan was playing violin with the freebooters. Windmills were in full flight for 20 centuries of sleep :D I dunno how many times I fell over the guy ropes on that tent during them :P Fell into a ditch/passed out before freebooters and runnin' riot :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Destructed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Pictures should eventually follow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

dregin wrote:
    Fell into a ditch/passed out before freebooters and runnin' riot :(

hehehe! very unlucky :p

go on, I need pics :P

Advertisement