Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega GameGear

Options
  • 11-07-2005 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hey I like my retro stuff so when I was on hols. I spotted a sega game gear and snapped it up but now I face the problem of finding more games for it :(

Does anyone know of a shop in Dublin that sells retro games?, just I don't fancy going back to Scotland just to get some GameGear games :p

Thnx in advance,

maiden30403

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

there is a place on talbot street that sells retro games. However you will be ripped off. Best bet is ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Does anyone know of a shop in Dublin that sells retro games?, just I don't fancy going back to Scotland just to get some GameGear games :p

A long shot but try Bookmart on Talbot St, worth a look but i'm not sure if they do Gamegear games. The only really best place to get Rare games etc is eBay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 maiden30403

How much we talkin a game here I only paid £3 a game in Scotland?

How much we talkin a game here I only paid £3 a game in Scotland?

Wow thats cheap, probs anything from 10 euro upwards

Hmph maybe I'll just watch the buy & sell

• Advertisement

Hmph maybe I'll just watch the buy & sell

You would get a VERY odd time where there is a Gamegear in the Buy & Sell but honestly, ebay is the best place to get such things as Gamegear games and accessories.

Alright I'll check ebay, thnx for info I'll check out that shop anyway

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Ask the guy at the counter if he has any games. They only put the boxed games on display, they usually have a load under the counter unboxed.

Advertisement