Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola V1050 (New 3G handset on Vodafone)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I got de v1050 about a month ago nd i've read tru every book that came with it nd searched tru de phone loads of times - i need help! when i get an sms it comes up on de screen nd dats all fine nd dandy but if i dont read de msg straight away de phone keeps beeping to remind me its der. its does it like evey 5mins or somethin!! how do i turn it off???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

can some one translate that last post for me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Ok, I've a V525, but i've never turned off the remind feature. But this is how you do it, I think. It might be a little different for yours.

Go to settings -> Ring Styles -> Detail -> Reminders and change as appropriate

And please cut out the txtspk, that post gave me a headache reading it. I had to phoentically (sic) read it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

MiCr0 wrote:
    can some one translate that last post for me?

Is there any need for that? You understood it with no trouble, so don't start chastising me for no reason. If you can't contribute to the thread, then don't post.

Thanks dudara, I'll check that out (well, it was actually my sister posting on my account for some reason, so SHE'LL check it out :p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Maxwell

Anyone know where I could get one of these?

motorola-v1150.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement