Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cao release date

Options
  • 11-07-2005 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

any one know the dates that points will be released? anyone else think that the fact there is a gap between leaving cert points and cao points is a little batty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

I'm nearly sure that it'll happen a week after the results.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I think LC results are the 17th August, and the CAO offers are the 22nd... But correct me if I'm wrong! I don't think the gap is batty at all - they need time to sort out who has what place, and if they gave both to us on the same day then everyone would complain about how they have our points score earlier but they don't give them to us early enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

*nudges this up to the top again* Any more word on whether it's the 22nd or a different date, and any clue about the second round offers?

*is not waiting on results, just CAO* :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭lestats_bride

And what dates do the colleges start at? UCD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

UCD - 12 September (no date for registration yet, though, so possibly earlier)
    Trinity - 10 October (fresher's week, registration et al is 3 October)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Anyone know when GCD starts.

Advertisement