Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paper Log Maker

Options
  • 12-07-2005 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

I'm looking for a paper log maker or press. Living in Meath.I tried googling it but it's not showing up anywhere in Ireland. Also has anyone made there own logs and if so how did they come out??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Goll Mac Morna

Centre for Alternative Technology in Wales have them
    I think their address is www.cat.org.uk
    if not just google Centre for Alternative Technology

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

There is some info here you could ask Xonencentral for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭SirIrish

I'll have a look thx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭qazxsw

http://www.greenshop.co.uk/

search for "log maker"

£30 sterling - steep price though for a simple gadget !!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fingalian

I have the model that the greenshop sells. Its a good way to get rid of newspapers but the logs take a good while to dry out. The smaller you tear up the papers the better they stick together, helps if you have somewhere warm to dry them out like a boiler house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Jaggers

Try this site www.ecoshop.ie which is a shop in Kilmacanogue in
    Co Wicklow and has the newspaper log maker listed on it's website under the house section.

I would be interested to hear how you get on with it as i am thinking of buying one myself one day if i ever make it down to the ecoshop.

Advertisement