Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Datagrid Question

Options
  • 12-07-2005 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

It seems a vb.net + sql app is a popular task at the moment, anyway i know i can set my datagrid to readonly but is there any option somewhere in visual studio i can set so the user can only select rows, so if they click a cell that whole row is selected.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Kai

Something like this ?
    http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/072104-1.aspx

When you say Select a row do you just want it to highlight or is there a particular action that should happen when they select it. That Site is quite good if your starting off in asp.net. Lots of good articles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 jackofnotrades

thanks for the help

I ended up making it so if the user selects a cell and press's the command button it tells them to select a row, and if they have a row selected it preforms the command, its not perfect but it works.

Advertisement