Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This sounds really weird but...

• 12-07-2005 9:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

I have this fone from vodafone since xmas-siemens C65. Its always turning itself off which bothers me buts its ok..

on friday(the 8th) my fone died (forgot to charge it) the last call i took was at 19:36 for 3 minutes. then the phone when dead.

Last night i was going through my phone and noticed that at 19:36 on the 8th (friday) i accepted a call for 10 hours 37 minutes and 27 seconds.

the strange bit is who the call was from!
    In my phone book I have my bank account number under a name so i have it when i need it!
    This is who i recieved the call from.. my bank account number.. not my bank itself but my actual number for my account!!! how is this possible could it be a virus??

I'm just baffled has it happened to anyone else?
    What should i do with my phone now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The c65 is a terrible and bug ridden phone. Sell it and get a new phone, seriously. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

cheers but i got it off my bf (first presant he ever bought me) so i wont be selling it!

But i'd like an alternative..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

*Page* wrote:
    But i'd like an alternative..

........ditch the :) bf?

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Son_of_Belial

That's kind of creepy... Ask your bank about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The c65 is just a notoriously buggy phone.

Theres honestly no more to the mystery!

I don't know how you cope using it. It's so annoying, switching off at random intervals that are much too frequent. Also, the camera is amazingly rubbish. It's got nothing going for it! Except it's okay to look at, I suppose!

• Advertisement

ye it is a pain.. and i will not ditch the bf either!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

just get a new fone or a new boy friend:D

now his phone (the cx65) is acting up and wont stay on... he's going to buy me a new phone! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

I have a C65 aswell and it used to be really buggy, but i got it fixed at o2 and they updated the firmware. Now its fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Did you know, that during the 2nd world war, Siemens used slave labour from Nazi concentration camps as a free workforce in their factories?

If that dosent turn you off em, nothing will imho.

• Advertisement
Advertisement