Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cobblestones good for you!

• 12-07-2005 10:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭

Article: "Cobblestones are good for you"

Just found this article which is a based on a research project carried out in Oreagon Research Institute. Apparently us Trinners have benefits in those Cobblestones. Active Acculpucture and low Blood pressure.
    SO if your feeling stressed and you have a pain in your chest go for a stroll around Front square...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

but cobblesstones are only for strolling and not for rolling. it's about time they took a jack hammer and cleared a pathway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭The Shol'va

I had to stand on the cobblestones of Front Square for 8 hours during the Trinity Ball, they're certainly not good for you :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Cobblestones + heels = pain

girls wearing heels = kinda dumb

ban them ban them ban them. (high heels not girls)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭gom

No!

You can't ban high heels.
    A girl in high heels has their ass nicely rounded. Their breats pointing out and the curve in the soles of her feet is striking like that which occurs during climax

• Advertisement

gom wrote:
    No!

You can't ban high heels.
    A girl in high heels has their ass nicely rounded. Their breats pointing out and the curve in the sore of her foot is striking like that which occurs during climaxation

lol. ok. i know high heels do a lot for making a girl look attractive but i think it's unfair for women to be subjected to this kind of podial abuse just to look sexy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭claireoby

the only time i wore stilletto heels while walkin across front square was durin the first few weeks of college on the way to the accommodation office. caught one of my heels in a cobblestone and fell over, right in front of the dining hall...prob the most embaressin thing ever!! wore flats most days since then!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

lol. ok. i know high heels do a lot for making a girl look attractive but i think it's unfair for women to be subjected to this kind of podial abuse just to look sexy.

kev, i agree completely with what you said.

wow, that doesn't happen often. :p

gom, curve of the foot? trust me, when my feet are being curved that way by my shoes the only messages that are travelling around my nervous system read 'it's time to sit down'. yup, guys totally dig me in heels, especially when it's the end of a night out and they have to give me a piggy back home as my feet are sore.

kev, i agree completely with what you said.

wow, that doesn't happen often

yay! :D

Advertisement