Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kids Martial Arts Summer Camp!

• 12-07-2005 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    We're holding a Martial Arts summer camp for kids between the ages of 6 and 12 years between Monday 25th and Friday 29th of July.
    We started this as a week long camp for our current junior members, but due to a lot of external interest have opened it up to all!
    This will be a fun and active week with an emphasis on learning through gaming and fun.
    Some details are below, but if you want any more info feel free to give either coach a call.

SPACES LIMITED! REGISTER EARLY!

Where?
    K.O. Martial Arts, Scout Hall, Griffith Avenue Extension, Glasnevin/ Finglas East.
    When?
    Monday 25th - Friday 29th July. 10am-2pm daily.
    Who?
    Boys and Girls between 6 and 12 years of age.
    What's needed?
    T-shirt, shorts or loose fitting tracksuit bottoms.
    Water (no sports drinks/fizzy or sugary drinks)
    Light packed lunch or snack (optional).
    What's provided?
    Fully matted training area.
    Male and Female coaches.
    Fun!

For any more info, drop a mail to info@ko-taekwondo.com , or call Barry 085-8320174, or Eimer 086-3898439.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭pma-ire

looks like great fun for them Roper.

what will be taught for week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

It won't be too distant from a standard kids class in our place. Lots of MA related games and drills, most of which are for skills development, some for the hell of it. Are you looking for samples??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭Colm_OReilly

Barry could you drop me a mail with the breakdown of activities. I'm gonna run a summer camp next year so I'd like to see how you do it if you don't mind.

Suzi and Owen from SBG Harold's X are running one at the moment so I'll be interested to see if there's much difference between the two.

Cheers,
    Colm

No probs Colm, I have our outline schedule at home and I'm in work at the mo, I'll whiz it off to you in the morning.

You have mail Colm, as do you Paul.

Colm, sent it to your addy at oceanfree. You still at that?

• Advertisement

Ahhh oceanfree, my personal email, full to the brim with spam.

Got the mail Roper, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭Musashi

Colm,
    Want a G-Mail invite?? Large capacity might help with the spam problem?

Or any of the others,drop me a line and I'll send em out.

Night!

have an invite somewhere, unfortunately when I finally gone around to signing up some smart arsed jerk thought he could use colmoreilly[at]gmail.com and google gave it to him.

So I'm gonna stick with oceanfree for the time being, but thanks anyway.

Peace Out,
    Colm

If you feel like giving a bit of feedback on the stuff I sent you lads, feel free to IM me or mail me @ info[at]ko-taekwondo.com

Don't use the addy I sent it to you from cos i am outta work for three weeks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Musashi wrote:
    Colm,

Or any of the others,drop me a line and I'll send em out.

Night!
    Yeah, Ive used all mine up so i'll take one. Fire it off to [email]colmoreilly[at]gmail.com[/email] :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement