Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Games

Options
  • 12-07-2005 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,966 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone played good games on their mobile? I have Colin McRea Rally 4, so much fun. Prince of Persia: SOT, good but too short. Splinter Cell (1) surprisingly difficult, one bit i am having particular trouble with. Tetris, a classic. Puzzle Bobble, so addictive.

Any games people would suggest and free sites they can be downloaded from to your PC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Tauren wrote:
    Anyone played good games on their mobile? I have Colin McRea Rally 4, so much fun. Prince of Persia: SOT, good but too short. Splinter Cell (1) surprisingly difficult, one bit i am having particular trouble with. Tetris, a classic. Puzzle Bobble, so addictive.

Any games people would suggest and free sites they can be downloaded from to your PC

Where do you get those games anyway? I just got a phone that can play java games but don't really want to pay jamster €4 a game

• Registered Users Posts: 45,966 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

i downloaded a load of them on P2P

i don't think the file was that big (30meg) or so, most of the games are crap but there are some good ones (the ones i listed are there)

I have a k750i so i can move stuff from my comp onto the phone via the usb cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

lads check out groups.yahoo.com i get EVERYTHING mobile from there games apps themes wallpapers the works...get a yahoo id by joining up and search your phone model ...happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

i have everything everything you want with regards to 3g phones
    applications,games and tones

if anyone needs anything perticular let me know :)

i wish i could share it here. if mods allow me to share those applications openly here.I promise vodafdone and o2 and jamster will beg me :)

hope mods will allow :)

as i downloaded pool on my mobile and vodafone charged me 7 euros for it
    it didnt workd on my 6630 and i asked them y its not working
    they refunded me the money :(
    but i wanted the game :) the man on the phone from voda told me you can install games on it your self
    and then i started searching and now you name it i have it :)

• Advertisement

could you PM me with how you got them all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Tauren banned for 2 weeks for soliciting warez.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

jcoote wrote:
    lads check out groups.yahoo.com i get EVERYTHING mobile from there games apps themes wallpapers the works...get a yahoo id by joining up and search your phone model ...happy days

ya thats what i do also, try groups like series 60 etc

Advertisement