Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eh....stuff

• 12-07-2005 1:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭

So, first off, the person on RTE2 telling me what's going to happen before the episode starts ABSOLUTELY MELTS MY BUZZ. If anyone knows where to write to, I think there should be a collective effort to stop this kind of thing happening.

Also, have people really found it /that/ engrossing so far? I was surprised at the number of "no" votes in the poll below. TBH, I was expecting much more from it. I don't think they'll be able to say "the number 1 rated show in every country it's been shown in" any more. Or am I wrong?

Is there much more to go through before we get to the /really/ good bits? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Yes, definately! Just keep watching, in a few episodes the conspiracy theories will start to kick in. That's when it becomes really fun :).
    Also, Claire's backstory is next week which is rather interesting in the grand scheme of things. I personally think that last night's flashback of Sayid's life was quite boring, and you may be judging your opinion on this episode because it's the freshest one in your mind. Just stick it out ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Have a look at this thread to find out who to bitch to about the episode intros.

I think people aren't getting caught up in the story because of all the stupid "Jack's on an island" ads every few minutes. It's easier when you can watch it straight through. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

couldnt agree more, those ads were "ok" at the start. now just plain annoying...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

That sounds crap. There's another thread here mentioning RTE showing the end of the next episode in the ads/trailers. This is just another reason why I love the internet, don't need to watch RTE any more. What do they say in the intros, do they give much away.

I haven't seen any of these "Jack's on an Island" type ads at all, but I've heard plenty about them and it's all bad.

And yes, it gets better as you enter the second half of the season, especially the last 3 or 4 episodes. Deffo worth hanging on for. Just don't expect all the questions to be answered though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Thanks for the replies :) I'll stick with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement