Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Date of next beers - the Poll!

Options
  • 12-07-2005 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭

From the people who brought you "Soccer: The Movie!" (no, not the Triga version), we bring you "Date of next beers: The Poll!". Ixoy said it couldn't be done, but here it is. We fought against the odds, we thought it would bring the plague of After Hours, but we did it anyway.

So now, when are you lot free?

PS: the locations poll is in this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=277191

So, what dates are you free? Multiple choice, just like those tests you fail 46 votes

Friday 22nd July
    0% 0 votes
    Saturday 23rd July
    8% 4 votes
    Friday 29th July
    8% 4 votes
    Saturday 30th July
    10% 5 votes
    Friday 5th August
    8% 4 votes
    Saturday 6th August
    13% 6 votes
    Friday 12th August
    15% 7 votes
    Saturday 13th August
    8% 4 votes
    Friday 19th August
    13% 6 votes
    Saturday 20th August
    13% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

I'm gonna bloody miss it again if it's on the 22nd/23rd of July - argh :P.

P.S. Vote August 20th!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Interesting, the later dates are looking very popular. I'd like to get the date settled as quickly as possible so I can start rigning up venues to see if A) they can be booked for free, B) By us C) on the date we want.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Personally I like the later dates because I'm stressed out about stuff at the moment, and the thought of pushing any sort of arrangements into the future sounds good.

Hope dublin aint getting you to down. But yea, a date like the 20th suites me grand, gives me an oppertunity to collect for the other event I'm doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Ooh, cool, I'll try to be nicer and less paranoid-weirdo-sitting-in-corner this time. :) (I'm not always that bad, honest!)

• Advertisement

I think it's pretty safe now to set the date for august 20th, I'll get onto booking a place on monday. Might be an idea to close this thread, so we don't get cross chatter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement