Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone play Empires In Arms... (BoardGame)

• 10-06-2001 4:59pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

One for the old foggies out there.
    I've played the Grand Campaign (rise and fall of Napoleon) about a half dozen times (considering that it can take up to 2 years to complete thats no mean feat smile.gif )

Anyone out there played it?

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I think I have, the name sounds very farmiliar. Who made it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

I am old enough to have played it and LOVED it. By a long shot one of the greatest wargames ever created. Damn expensive to buy but it is still available to buy. "The Orcs Nest" games shop in Londen sells it and they have web site, I will post up the address when I find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Sounds pretty cool .
    But isnt 2 years a long time for a board game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

lol, not in wargaming biggrin.gif

One of my friend's Avatar is in the middle of a year long grudge match with my old assault squad, they just head straight for each other on the battlefield biggrin.gif

Advertisement