Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards themes

Options
  • 12-07-2005 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

I've just been looking through some of the options in my User CP and I've notice d that I can change the look of Boards.ie to some preset themes.
    What I would like to suggest is a theme that looks like windows explorer, so those amoungst us that work can hide our posting that little bit better. :D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Or a button on every page that you click and you're taken to a page of graphs and charts. Found it on another site and thought it was very clever.

Uh, I mean, you should be working!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

qz wrote:
    Uh, I mean, you should be working!

Yes "SHOULD" be working !!! I am, but in-between my boards.ie posting

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If you can find such a theme on the web, Cloud may install it for you. Otherwise it's unlikely the admins will do the legwork or the hard work it would take to make such a theme.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Here's a (very funny) example of that. http://www.sheridanclub.co.uk/

Advertisement