Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God Help Us If This Is What Real Combat Is Like .

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting this is for fun

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Well said kinky :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Does real combat involve stealing a teammate’s tank, flying helicopters upside down, and telling your squad leader to sod off when he is trying to get some help from you? I sincerely doubt it!
    Perhaps it's not entirely irrelevant that the gamer term "to frag" comes from Viet Nam era US Army slang for killing your own commanding officer with a fragmentation grenade "accidentally". So really, that is what real combat is like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

My answer to that guy. Is joina fookin clan m8. Pure and simple :rolleyes:

Yes he has points alright, but like every new game it will take a while for the noobyness to disapper.

If he wants real action join the French Forigen Legion Or go on holidays to East Africa.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

Yeah he should join NRG...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Nah, he should join G.F.F :D

Advertisement