Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Telecom Live Areas

• 12-07-2005 5:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently received a letter from Smart Telecom in the post saying that broadband is enabled on my local echange (Killorglin). When i go to the website and actually enter my phone number it says that it is not actually enabled. Any reason for this? I dont know whether to fill in the details on the application from sent to me and find out its not enabled or what exactly to do..

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

Smart telecom are all over the place!!!

Ring up their offices and speak to someone with a clue.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Hi,

I recently received a letter from Smart Telecom in the post saying that broadband is enabled on my local echange (Killorglin). When i go to the website and actually enter my phone number it says that it is not actually enabled. Any reason for this? I dont know whether to fill in the details on the application from sent to me and find out its not enabled or what exactly to do..

Thanks!

Garfield's most recent
    update why not pm him and see if he can sort you out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

All over the place???? Since when????

Advertisement