Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flashing Wife

• 12-07-2005 5:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭

A guy goes over to his friends house, rings the bell. The wife answers.

"Hi, is Tony home?"

"No, Chris, he went to the store."

"Well, do you mind if I wait?"

"No, come on in."

They sit down and the friend says, "You know Sara, you have the greatest breasts I've ever seen. I'd give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one."

Sara thinks about this for a second and figures, what the hell, a hundred bucks is a hundred bucks. She opens her robe and shows him one. He thanks her and promptly throws a hundred bucks on the table.

They sit there a while longer and Chris says, "They are just so beautiful! I've got to see them both. I'll give you another hundred if I could just see them both together."

Sara say what the hell, opens her robe and gives Chris a nice long look. Chris thanks her and throws another hundred bucks on the table and says he can't wait any longer for Tony and leaves. A while later Tony arrives home and his wife says, "You know, your weird friend Chris came over." Tony thinks about this for a second and says, "Well, did he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

lol. That took a second.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

Funny. how did that take a second? it was pretty straight forward no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭RotalicaV

Good joke, no sig.. nice job.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Nice one. :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ha...I just knew that was coming from the very start of the joke :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Ha...I just knew that was coming from the very start of the joke :)

Probably because you heard it before. I did. A welcome reminder.

Advertisement