Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twist in Evictions/BB taking public for mugs.

Options
  • 12-07-2005 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

So... the latest twist in the BB process is that

Derek, Eugene, Makosi, Orlaith, Science and Vanessa are up for the public vote (due to not nominating yesterday)

The public must vote on who they want to go (but ultimately they will not decide who goes)

The two with the most votes must go head to head against each other - so the HOUSEMATES get the final vote on who is to go.

Whoever with the most votes BY THE HOUSEMATES leaves.

What a wonderful (sarky!!) twist. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

I don't like this. 'Team Makosi' will still remian intact. Prob will be Eugene who goes, I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Neither do I. They'll keep their buddies in. Considering "Team Moan and Bi*ch" are made up of more people, they'll keep each other in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

No way it will be eugene.

Orla and Vanessa will get the most public votes and the housemates will choose between them or possibly derek.

The public will be voting for people they hate. They are the current hate figures.

Why would any1 be bother vote for Eugene when there's so many hated figures in there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

That's a **** twist tbh.

Hopefully it'll be Vanetha v Moloko so I win either way.

Alternatively I'd like to see Vanetha v Eugene with Eugene winning and that'd be the ultimate insult to injury for that boring, grazing waste of space before she gets the boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Pigman II wrote:
    Alternatively I'd like to see Vanetha v Eugene with Eugene winning and that'd be the ultimate insult to injury for that boring, grazing waste of space before she gets the boot.
    I like that :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

I hope science goes this week.

I'd love it to be Makosi - and its possible.

If the three lads are the ones to choose who leaves between the two with the most votes, its a likely possibility. Craig is very peed off about Makosi, Kemal is seeing her for what she really is, and Ant might get his own back on her for the prank (packing his case) she palyed on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

I dont hate the girl and i think she is interesting to watch (sometimes), but I think she wants to win/stay in too much and it makes her look desperate..I wouldnt mind her leaving because of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

do you have a link to this story?

No sorry, Billy. The C4 site is down (not the forums)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

We need people to vote for both say Vanessa and Maloko, that way we can make sure we get rid of Vanessa, as the housemates have to pick one, if it goes for anyone else they'll keep the boring moo in. Next week I would like to see Maloko up against Derek as I think Maloko would go!

Snake ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Now that it has been revealed, it is an interesting twist.

I would guess that it will be Vanessa and Makosi up . Makosi has been acting very weird lately. and she is doing a lot of nasty bitching about kemal. she is doing it now on the webstream. this will not do her any favours.

If it is makosi and vanessa, then the housemates will pick makosi, because she is either seen as a threat, or she has upset more housemates more than vanessa.

If kemal knows about the pregnancy thing that makosi came up with, and tells anthony then makosi is a gonner.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

I've a nasty feeling that Science will be up. If he is he's gone. Please God Vanetha goes-she's such an indecisive sheep. Did you see her flapping around asking Makosi and Kemal what they were doing wrt nominations? pathetic! think for yourself woman!

Bamboozled wrote:

If the three lads are the ones to choose who leaves between the two with the most votes, its a likely possibility. Craig is very peed off about Makosi, Kemal is seeing her for what she really is, and Ant might get his own back on her for the prank (packing his case) she palyed on him.
    This is the key to BB thinking perhaps.

Because the HM's dont know the real story as to who is up for eviction and how, they are not guarded in the way that they would be otherwise.
    Makosi is going anti kemal for a reason like.

The perfect choice by the way should be makosi or vanessa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

This is awesome - maybe now ppl will use sense & stick that stupid bitch Vanetha up & that scheming, lying wagon MacDOZY up & hopefully we'll be rid of one of them.... personally I'd lvoe to see MACDOZY go, cos then you'd see some very lost little kids running around......

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

i like it

means Vanessa will get the shock of her life on Friday although one of the others will probably get thrown out maybe Orlaith ?

id be suprised if the public voted for Eugene ahead of those two

Goign by the online polls it seems that the two that will be up is :
    Makosi V's Vanessa
    OR
    Makosi V's Orlaith

shuushh wrote:
    I'd be suprised if the public voted for Eugene ahead of those two
    Unfortunately thats also a possibility.

Eugene or Orlaith up against Vanessa would mean Vanessa stays :/

Advertisement