Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AoE god dammit!

• 09-06-2001 3:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

why don't ppl want to play this on lans!! its a great game but i cann't get anyone to play me... arg mad.gif

so ne who anyone interested in maybe organising a nite out somewhere dedicated to a nite of AoE (2 / RoR / AoK any of them!!)

"just because you're not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after you!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

I had AoE but gave it away. I think that those who still play it are on A0E 2 which is still selling well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

hated AoE, something was missing, i was jsut bored through the whole game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Id agree with Whitelancer , AOE does miss something , proabably atmosphere but its still a brilliant game , I love AOE2:AOK , all shall bow before my mighty Viking Infantry biggrin.gif

Shrewgar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

I have to agree. AoE was too polished for the content it actually had. The Game play was quite restricted when it could have been so much better. It was designed well but not from a player point of view.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I like playing AoE at LAN's..
    it's a great game, best played on LAN's smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

warcraft 2 0wnz aoe .
    that is all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I love playing AoE2 @ lans. I work at a lan cafe or internet cafe so I play AoE2 ALOT!

can never seem to win though

DRAKe

:D
    /|\
    _/ \_

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

I would love AoE to bits exept... except for the poxy priests.
    They ruin the entire game.

*woooo*
    [unit converted]
    *woooo*
    [another unit converted]
    *woooo*
    [quit game]

Nil Desperandum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

heh heh heh ****ing priests...
    my 1337 h4><0r|ng 5k|11z 0wnz j00! well dat is at my skillz of aoe and aoe 2 the conquorers... dat rocxers... maybe play it at planet lan if n e one interested?

- Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> Man causes all problems. No man, no problems. - Stalin </font>

Advertisement