Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ringsend

Options
  • 12-07-2005 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Hey, I have a viewing of a room in Ringsend on Thursday. But I want to know what the area is like. Its on Fitzwilliam Street. Anyone know what its like there? Safe for parking in all that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Fitzwilliam Quay maybe? AFAIK thats one of the areas that flooded a few years ago.

The area is "mixed" with older dubs and newer yuppyish types. Be ware the kiddies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Nope its street. Its just over the bridge and second turn on the left. I view the place on Thursday. But I want to get an idea of the place over all

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

sutty wrote:
    Nope its street. Its just over the bridge and second turn on the left. I view the place on Thursday. But I want to get an idea of the place over all
    Ah, beware the kiddies - and their big brothers.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭tapest

Hi Guys

As regards flooding the DCC have done anti-flood work on Dodder, @ Londonbridge Road....bank raised by about 12".
    There are some nice people here but like all areas If you look for trouble, you probably find it...You'll probably find it a bit quicker here. A very close-knit community.
    It CAN be a nice place, with a lot of history( esp. seafaring). On and off(mostly on), I've worked there for more than 20 years (day and night) Would I want to live there?? I feel safer where I am...and I'm in an area with a bad rep
    t

Advertisement