Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody else see the "GangBang":D

Options
  • 12-07-2005 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭

Was sitting outside one of the garages on the tuam road today, when at about 13.40 a fight broke out between two rival knacker gangs.
    It was all fun and games with a good clean one on one fight for me to watch while eating my lunch, until it kinda got out of hand and next thing I know there were about 5 guys, one armed with a hatchet and two with iron bars. These guys start attacking the other gang of guys, and next thing I know they are smashing the crap out of a car, before the car takes off and rams into the back of the other gangs van. Then come the hurling of large stones, gas barrels, and anything else that they could move. 20 minutes later the cops manage to show up, but didnt arrest anybody.
    Made for interesting lunch time viewing :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 bcloh

Where abouts ? Galway city or Tuam ?

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

And theres me thinking "Gangbang" was referring to something else!!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

And theres me thinking "Gangbang" was referring to something else!!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

biggest thread title let down ever! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

danniemcq wrote:
    biggest thread title let down ever! :D

Nah, I once saw "Popped my royal cherry", only to find out it was about poker!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

qz wrote:
    Nah, I once saw "Popped my royal cherry", only to find out it was about poker!

lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

sorry a gangbang is a gangbang not a ruck,i got excited there for a minute!

Advertisement