Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red eye removal

Options
  • 12-07-2005 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me the best and easiest way to remove red eyes from a scanned photo with Adobe Photoshop. I've tried 2 tutorials but it came out worse than it started with.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

It's simple, just cut out the eyes, and change the hue to a light blue, or what ever colour the guys/girls eyes are, alternatively you could just click the exposure brush, set it to low, and start rubbing away, the first method is easiest.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

or even easier you could download google's picasa which is totally free and has red eye remover at a click of a button, and also it's the best tool for keeping track of your photo's. the more you have the easier it is to find them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I've tried that tool on Picasa but it didn't come out right.

I'll try what Shrimp said when I get home from work.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Cremo wrote:
    or even easier you could download google's picasa which is totally free and has red eye remover at a click of a button, and also it's the best tool for keeping track of your photo's. the more you have the easier it is to find them.

I'll second that Picasa is da shizzle! :)

Advertisement