Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rabo Direct -- Whats a certfified copy?

Options
  • 13-07-2005 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,444 ✭✭✭

I want to sign up for thier 3% savings and i dont have a cheque book. The only other way is to get a certfified copy of my passport.

But what does that entail. I know that invloves going to the Gardai but what will they do, or what should i ask them for?

I mean if its just to take a photocopy why the big fuss, anyone could to that?

Also can i then setup a direct debit to my Rabo Direct a/c from my BOI current a/c.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭MG

They will stamp the photocopy to confirm that the photocopy is the same as the original. Solicitors, PCs, Gardai etc will have certified copy stamps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

Bring you own photocopy if your going to the Garda. I required a certified copy of my passport a while back, i turned up at the station, ask for same and was told we dont have a photocopier, even though while she was telling me this i could see 2 in the office, one actually being used by and Garda. Tight asses.

Advertisement