Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Marco Tozzi shoes

• 13-07-2005 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Hey ho,

Just wondering if anyone else has come across the above brand of shoe. I have a pair and from what I've seen of the other range they're going out type shoes with a medium sized heel. However iwent back to the shopthat I got em in and they've none left :(

Anyone know of any other shop whereI might pick some up? :D

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

Where are you? Lots of shops sell them? They are distributed by a German company Wendel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

If you are in Offaly then Texas or Paul Byrons sell them.
    They are a very good brand of shoes. Although they can be a little plian sometimes, they have the ant shocks in the heels which help your back.. Sally O Hara also do similar shoes to Wendal/Marco Tozzi at the same price, and they are just as good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 seaniepool

Hi these shoes are sold in Sasha Stores nationwide and they have a fab summer collection. Have bought several pairs and they are a great buy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

i second that , theyre great shoes. sasha have them, and smaller shoe shos often have them , ie not dept stores or clarks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Pinky21

There's a shop in London that sells them if you're ever that way- Ariya. also has a website www.ariya.co.uk.

• Advertisement
Advertisement