Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who said White Men Cant Dance ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Wouldn't you just LOVE to see him in your local night club this weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Lol, I couldn't believe my eyes for a sec there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

Man that guy's amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

That's bloody hilarious.

Reminds me of a picture my friend has, on Grafton Street when a group of people had congregated around those guitarists you see from time to time, this guy gets in the middle of them and starts giving it socks for a good minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

Thats pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

grimloch wrote:
    That's bloody hilarious.

Reminds me of a picture my friend has, on Grafton Street when a group of people had congregated around those guitarists you see from time to time, this guy gets in the middle of them and starts giving it socks for a good minute.
    THAT WAS MY FRIEND!! I WAS THERE!! I think so anyway, a guy with glasses? And the guitarist got real pissed off at him?

Anyway, heres napolean dynamite, i think it was up here before but it seems to fit in anyway
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/napoleon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

ColHol wrote:
    THAT WAS MY FRIEND!! I WAS THERE!! I think so anyway, a guy with glasses? And the guitarist got real pissed off at him?

Anyway, heres napolean dynamite, i think it was up here before but it seems to fit in anyway
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/napoleon

HA! I wasn't actually there but the pic is hilarious. Pic was only the back of him, wearing a long sleeve if I recall. Odd friends you have boss. :D

It's a small bloody world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Who said White Men Cant Dance ??

no one said that, they said white men can't jump not dance though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

i can do that but i dont wanna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

****ing brilliant! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,603 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Cremo wrote:
    no one said that, they said white men can't jump not dance though :)
    Wrong. Eddie Murphy did!

Brilliant vid though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

Everytime I see a thread title like this I'm afraid I'm gonna be confronted with a video of me pissed and dancing like an idiot.

Great video tho'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

That's brilliant ... I haven't ventured into humour in a while, but will be in future ... I'll be laughing for ages :D

Advertisement