Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Whats this worth?

Options
  • 13-07-2005 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭

Could anyone give me a guide price as to what this motor would be worth in Ireland:

BMW 318 1999 E46 (1895CC)
    Titanium silver
    Full Leather interior
    Full electric pack
    70,000 miles.

X

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,401 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Private sale around the €13k mark. If it is an SE, slightly more. I presume it is the 4 door saloon

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Check out Carzone (mostly dealer adverts) and Car Buyers Guide (dealers and private adverts) to see what they are going for.
    what this motor would be worth in Ireland

Are you based abroad? If so, VRT will have to be paid on the car. There should be a link in the stickies that will tell you what the VRT will be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭preilly79

the e46, is that the squarish one? - just checked and it's the nice one.
    im interested, keep me posted if you decide to bring this car to ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The E46 is the 1999 - 2005 3 Series. I would say around €15k depending on condition and service history.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

The car has Full BMW service history and is in excellent condition, Prices seem to range from 14K for high mileage basic models, so id say it could be worth 16K+. Thanks for the info eveyone.

X

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

The presumption here is that you are importing it but how long have you owned the car? It would be subject to VRT of 25% of the OMSP if you own it less than 6 months before coming to Ireland. Once registered here, it cannot be sold for 12 months.
    see www.ros.ie for more on VRT including an estimate on the VRT applicable.

Advertisement