Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW games players

• 25-08-2001 2:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

what is that? i love painting fantasy miniatures but the only stuff i have is the old metal Prince August stuff from years ago.. can someone pls tell me what GW is and does anyone have any pics or anything?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

GW is a games company .
    http://www.gamesworkshop.com i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Actually its www.games-workshop.com and if fantasy is youre thing then g.w is perfect fro you an other good g.w site is www.portnet.net for roumors and ****.

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

ffs... why did i ask.... now i'll never have any money for the next few years (again)

is there a specific range that people are interested in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

warhammer 40,000 is best smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Theres a heap of ranges i prefer 40k but if small amounts of biggish miniatures is youre thang inquisitor is the biz.If you like fantasy warhammer is the one for you and again a samll amount of miniatures mordheim would work.

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

My advice is to try out a few different models from different races and try painting them, e.g. the eldar's smooth surface theme can be hell for painters/modelers who lack time or patience. Against that choas models are very forgiving if you are rushed for time, but can be very rewarding if you do have time to spend painting them.

One thing tho, don't get Imperial guard unless you like the idea of paining and buying 100 odd guardsmen smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

imperial guard r by far the most expensive army 2 collect !!!!!!
    There troops r free !! Just pay 4 a sargent and u get 9 free troops !!
    And there tanks r expensive,in points and money.

Advertisement