Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This week's velocity *match spoiler* *not a results spoiler*

• 13-07-2005 5:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

I'm sure a lot of you don't catch velocity, but there's a chris benoit vs william regal match on it this week which is apparantly absolutly fantastic.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Sounds like a great one right there. Might persuade me to actually watch Velocity *shudder*. Thanks for the heads up though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Good stuff, thanks for the tip. I hear Frankie Kazarian has made his debut on Velocity as well at long last.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

give Paul London and Akio anyday. Why would the WWE fire its best cruiser weights only to bring in cruisers who peeked in the late 90s? (Pyscosis, Juvintude Guereara and Super Crazy)

Advertisement