Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is your Clan recruiting? Looking for a Clan? Post here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Irish Esports hasnt ventured onto PS3 territory.
    We will at some point though.

Fancy leading the front?
    Do you know many people playing it?
    I was talking to a friend of mine who plays it on PS3 and I was telling him to join IE and help get the PS3 side of things off to a start..

You my friend, couldnt have posted at a better time.

Do you have msn or xfire on the PC?
    Check out www.irish-esports.com

Dont mind the site for now, but head to the forums and post a signup post say I recommended you for the PS3 division.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Sounds awesome man, I have MSN but not Xfire. I only have one other Irish friend, but I'd be able to get other's that I think play COD4.
    Kay, I'll headover to that forum and post then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Ailteoir

New/old Clan
    Recruiting.

Clan name:Pure|nsaniTy
    Current Members:5
    Games Played:Call Of Duty 4, Counter-Strike:Source
    Clan Ages:16-18
    Some Info:Clan made over a year ago, we have gone thru many many members over the time and have played various games. We are looking for mature members who can take orders and have fun at the same time. We are looking for recruits that are at least 16 years old. We are a fully irish clan and have regular meet ups(voluntary of course)

If you are in anyway interested please add me on xfire or msn please.

Xfire:evilcr3ture666
    MSN:evil_creture666@hotmail.com

Thank you very much

-[PI]Joker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 GorillaWookie

A BRIEF HISTORY

FRAG is a result of two ex SWBF2 clan fusing for next generation gaming.

It was formed by F.E.A.R. clan (which I ran myself) which was mainly an over 25's clan (UK mostly) 'maturer late night gamer' fusing with A.S.S. clan which consisted of a multitude of European countries (Swe, GER, FRA, BEL etc ran by Siemon*ThE*Virus)

FRAG has many meanings that range from an amalgomation of the clan initials to Fearless Resourceful Advanced Gamers. But we dont dwell to much on the actual meaning, just that we all use the tag.

We are all about enjoying yourself. Gaming is meant to be fun, even in clan matches, so the antogonistic or muppets need not apply

SENSE OF HUMOUR IS ESSENTIAL :D

OUR PLATFORMS
    • PS2 - SWBF2, BFMC2, SOCCOM
    • PS3 - CoD4, UT3, MStorm, RFOM, Ao2, Warhawk
    • Xbox360 - CoD4, GoW, GTA4, Halo3
    If you're interested in checking us out then feel free on:

www.frag-clan.co.nr

Please follow the online instructions upon registering and mention this advertisement and my name [FRAG]GorillaWookie. Should you require any further informations or assistance on the forum, please do not hesitate to ask

Kindest regards
    Jeff
    [FRAG]GorillaWookie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fenix irl

we are looking for members to a new clan called 8 Bit Crooks
    we currently only have a 360 cod team so if u are interested register and post on www.8bitcrooks.net/forum

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

hey!im looking to join a clan that will take me!preferably from the west but anywhere in ireland rely,im rank 26,went through prestige mode twice over,so whatever that equates to! on the ps3

username:ronthedon3000,just add me!cheers!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 achillesminor

Hey, looking to join a COD4 clan, only in the 20's atm. Would consider myself average in terms of skill. Have played a good deal of fps games on pc, not too much online, COD4 would the first one ive played online properly(excluding the xbox 360, got 189th of 600k+ players in GOW's annex mode at one stage, not that it means much,) and I've played an insignificant amount of CS:S.

Just looking for any clan that would be up for taking me and helping hone my skills, but mainly just looking for a relaxed atmosphere and decent group of people to run and gun with.

I like sniping and gunning with the carbine/ak, not necessarily good with them, but I prefer them.

Anyway, if any of ye have any spaces my xfire is: philball; and my msn is: wrath_of_fenrir@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

CHECK HERE
    good group of guys
    http://www.irish-esports.com/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Hey,

Looking to join a clan myself. Can't find too many others that interested in it anymore. Even though I got the game at xmas I didn't get into it seriously until last month or so.

Im level 35 at the minute. Sick of playing free for all and mercenary DM's so I'd rather get some proper teamplay going.

I play the 360 version and I've got a headset.

I'd consider myself quite good at FPS offline and medium to good online. I'm a commander in Halo3 and haven't played that for months.

Well if anyone is interested and has got a good group of lads already then PM and hopefully we can have a good laugh...so long as you can understand my thick Donegal accent!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

armour87 wrote: »
    Hey,

Looking to join a clan myself. Can't find too many others that interested in it anymore. Even though I got the game at xmas I didn't get into it seriously until last month or so.

Im level 35 at the minute. Sick of playing free for all and mercenary DM's so I'd rather get some proper teamplay going.

I'd consider myself quite good at FPS offline and medium to good online. I'm a commander in Halo3 and haven't played that for months.

Well if anyone is interested and has got a good group of lads already then PM and hopefully we can have a good laugh...so long as you can understand my thick Donegal accent!

http://www.irish-esports.com/index.php

• Advertisement

armour87 wrote: »
    Hey,

WWW.FRAG-CLAN.CO.NR are recruiting and looking for 360 players to expand their section? feel free to check it it and please mention my name ([FRAG]GorillaWookie) when writing an introduction (should you wish to join or even just browse the forum)
    Good luck mate whatever you choose to do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭mickyt

Hey,

I am looking for a clan to join to play COD4 ON THE XBOX 360

I am about to start my 5th Prestige and have a kill ratio of 1.21 with an accurancy of 21%

Just wondering if anyone out there looking for a clan member

I am from Ireland

mickyt wrote: »
    Hey,

I am looking for a clan to join to play COD4 ON THE XBOX 360

I am about to start my 5th Prestige and have a kill ratio of 1.21 with an accurancy of 21%

Just wondering if anyone out there looking for a clan member

I am from Ireland

WWW.FRAG-CLAN.CO.NR are recruiting and looking for 360 players to expand their section? feel free to check it it and please mention my name ([FRAG]GorillaWookie) when writing an introduction (should you wish to join or even just browse the forum)
    Good luck mate whatever you choose to do smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kaputski

faqsig.jpg

I would like to welcome everyone to come and join our new clan.
    We have alot of open positions that need to be filled. All experience levels are welcome as we will create new divisions for the different levels at our members rise. Our goal is to be well structured, trained, friendly, and above all to have a good time and make friends. If your interested stop by www.FA-QClan.com and sign up to the forum and tell us about yourself. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭theirishguy

are you looking for a clan?
    then your at the right place
    join -= NØK =-
    knights of kaos
    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-1.gif

The Knights of kaos is a multi gaming community created in March 2005 on Battlefield 1942 multilayer demo . We have since evolved and expanded into many facets of gaming , including Call of Duty 4 of which we have a dedicated server provided free of charge to members (he only asks that we not use cheats/hax or exploit in-game glitches)
    visit us at our website http://www.knightsofkaos.tk
    visit our xfire http://www.xfire.com/clans/knok/

Contact us if you want to ask something
    my xfire name is irishsoldger add me

208.167.250.18:28960.png

3195a.pngsig-allbans-ab3195.html

208.167.250.18:28960.png

b_560x95.png
    208.167.250.18:28960

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭YungJoshy

If willing to join .. Register on the new Forums

http://triggerclan.heavenforum.com/index.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 mr-aido

gamer tag aido 08 add me ppl:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

hey guys basically were looking for people with ps3s as i wanna make us in to a console wide clan not just xbox 360 clsn sny intrest add me on psn and register yourselve up at www.thewildrovers.net

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Nathan when you get on give us a PM, and if you have x-fire, give us that.
    If you don't, get it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Updated post

bitrecsm2nw0.jpg

Looking to become a part of a small close knit EU group of competitive gamers, with the backing and stability of a big well established clan ?? We may be what you are looking for ;) .

************************Recruit Info Here*************************

We are looking for 3 or 4 dedicated players to bolster our EU squad and in fact make it so we do not need to have North American members playing in EU match’s (their pings are not the best for match play in the EU ;) ).

We are currently competing in HQ on TWL and The Parachute Regiment ( HQ, DOM, SAB, TDM ) here, as well as City Dom. As you can see, we are not really in to SD, although there are many people that pub it within the clan ( and NA guys are competing in SD in CAL ) . If we did have enough interest we would branch into SD.
    Applicants must

Be 18 years of age or older

Be able to speak English to a reasonable standard, Communication in game is of course vital ( We welcome members from any country as long as they have a decent grasp of the English language. Country really is not a problem. Aside from Ireland and the UK we have members from Denmark and Montenegro).
    ************************/Recruit Info Here*************************

Clan history and background info
    Derived from a previous clan, we are the remaining all stars that value the integrity of teamwork, and friendship. We strive to be the best in our class while maintaining core principle values that will ultimately lead us to our victory. As such =)BiT(= Best in Tactics is very much about equality. Everyone in the clan is equal, your voice and vote is as valid as the next person. No one has any more say over what happens in the clan then anyone else.

Maturity goes hand in hand with this. Since we run our clan to such a high level of equality it means that all of our members must be have a reasonably mature personality. As such we have a strict over 18’s only policy. Granted there will be people over 18 that are not mature in the slightest, and there will be people under 18 that act in a more mature manner then would be ordinary for their age, but for the most part the rule has served its purpose well.

Founded in March 2006, =)BiT(= Best in Tactics was originally a clan based in North America with the vast majority of members living in the United States of America and Canada, and only a few living in Europe. However those few slowly accumulated until we had enough to seriously look at starting a European division of the clan. With the release of CoD4 this happened. Since TWL is strong in North America that was the league that we were most familiar with and hence the league that we signed up to first. However, TWL is not particularly strong in terms of CoD4 in Europe, and this is the reason we have come to play in some European specific leagues. We settled upon E-Dom as it appeared to have a fun as well as somewhat competitive atmosphere which we were looking for.

As a result of our expansion into another league we are now looking for more European players to join the clan and help us get the name of =)BiT(= Best in Tactics known, and out into the European gaming circles. At the moment we have 3 dedicated European players that form the core of our match team. We have 7 other European members in the clan, that make it to matches when they can. So at the moment we have the 3 core match players and then we get in either some of the other 7 EU players when they are available, or we get in some of the many North American members which we have.

We are strongly Anti - hacking, glitching, stat-padding, cheating, whatever you choose to call it. We have removed members from the clan in the past for stat-padding; fortunately we have never been in the situation where a member was found to be hacking/cheating.

As with most clans we gather to enjoy gaming with each other, and that is the primary reason for formation of the clan, to have fun. We do have quite a competitive streak however, and for many of us it is far more fun playing in matches against other teams/clans, so we take competitive play quite seriously, always looking for new ways to improve and to rise to the top of league and ladder standings. We would consider ourselves quite a proficient squad, able to hang tough with the big boys, having good games with many. We have come to Euro Domination in search of high calibre teams to play against ( and beat :P ;) ).

If you want to get in contact with us you can do so here by posting in this thread or PM’ing me, at our website, through Xfire, IRC or E-mail. .

Xfire : christophicus
    IRC : Quakenet or Gamesurge #twl_cod and look for TWL|Chris ( on Quakenet ) or TWL|Christophicus ( on Gamesurge ).
    Email : christophicus at teamwarfare dot com

Looking forward to seeing hearing from you ;) .

=)BiT(= Chris
    http://www.bestintactics.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Elite Alien

Clan Warriors
    Dedicated Multi-Platform Gaming Clan

We are a PC, Xbox 360, Wii, and now a PS3 clan. Cw welcomes anyone that would like to join as for we are a mix of Hardcore and Casual gamers. Though we would really like to see a few PS3 gamers for we have just started to branch onto the PS3. So if you are interested in our clan please give our clans website a visit. We will answer any question that the site alone can not do.

Clan Website: http://www.ClanWarriors.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sabresharp1

We are recruiting. mainly Irish add me sabresharp1

slante

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

If any one like to join me in my clan - kite - feel free. It's anice place to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Abbot Leader

Hey all, i'm Abbot Leader of the Dealian League, Currently we are a small clan, about 10 member in total, 3 of which play the ps3. my tag is DLAbbot We are looking for everyone and anyone, we will teach u guys how to play if we must, some of our techniques if we can.

Heres our website. http://www.dealian-league.webbjack.com/ register for more details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Doffaldinho

Anyone looking for a clan on the 360 add me on XBL my Gamertag is in my signature. We play Hardcore S&D mostly and we use tactics and were only looking for about 4 people but we will consider everyone, You don't have to be excellent at the game as long as your dedicated. We'll also teach you some stuff we know.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭YungJoshy

TriGGeR

Looking for new members.

http://triggerclan.heavenforum.com/

TRGLogo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭leprechaun47

Deceptively Irish
    XBOX 360 CLAN
    Currently Recruiting
    www.deceptivelyirish.tk

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

Hey im looking for an active clan that actually does matches and ****
    add me marko93101 or pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭boysinblack

www.theirishcontingent.com check us out , we are one of the best xbox 360 clans around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

www.theirishcontingent.com check us out , we are one of the best xbox 360 clans around

boys just so ya know i went to register to see how everyone is and theres an error on the page mate,

anyway the wild rovers have gone seriously multiplatform im looking for people that will play competitive games against other clans any1 intrested if so head to www.thewildrovers.net

Advertisement