Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is your Clan recruiting? Looking for a Clan? Post here!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 jonnye1122

My clan is recruiting for people that play cod4
    we have our own tf2 server and cod4 server and vent
    if you are interested go to this website :
    http://www.cagecuracao.com/community/viewforum.php?f=5

ull get all the info u need

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Hi Folks! Phyrik gaming here!

We're recruiting mainly COD4, CSS and TF2 players for the time being, but we're pretty relaxed about online activity, once ya give us a heads up on the forums to know you're alive! :D . We're relatively new, only formed in June, but we've come a long way since! Currently anticipating the next Enemy Down S&D season, as well as UT2004 1v1 for anyone interested.

We currently have 2 COD4 servers(one promod, one HC TDM), one CSS server and Teamspeak. And of course, priority will be given for members when slots are in use.

Hope to see you soon!

http://clan.phyrik.com

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Alright lads.

I'm looking to form a new clan(already have another one but some of the lads can't play for various reasons).

PS3 is the format. Ade_LFC_Alves is my PSN. I usually try to get in 3 hours most days on the weekdays and play quite a bit on the weekend.

Looking for a bunch of sound folk who are as competitive as I'am. I play every game mode but more often then not these days Search and Destroy and sabotage. Players should be experienced and hopefully you'll vary in styles blah blah.

Interested(or have any Q's) just send us a PM here or add me and send us a msg via the PS3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ba_BaraccuS

Hi All,

I am a member of a supurb clan. We are an adult only PC gaming clan who focus primarily on the COD games.

We run some of the best servers around and our COD WAW beta server was right up top.

We are always recruiting if you are the right person.

We have members from, Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Holland and further afield.

visit us at:
    www.bloodbrothers-clan.com

where you can find out all about us.

{-BB-} BA_BaraccuS

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭YungJoshy

Howdy, Josh here, (A.k.A. YungJoshii) leader of TR!G and also the admin of the forum we have. Here is a few things to know about our clan.

Clan Name : Trigger (TR!G)
    Based : Great Britian & Ireland
    Website/Forum : http://triggerclan.heavenforum.com/
    Member Count : 26 (And growing)
    Clan Type : We're pretty laid back guys. But get serious when it comes to facing other clans.
    History : We've had a few good games in the past, and also a few dreadful ones, which I won't mention.
    Why You Should Join : We need as many people as we can to be honest with you all. The more members in a clan the better it is and the more social it becomes.

Other points I'd like to make are that we are a COD based clan. We've been playing COD4 since it's been out and now we're getting ready to switch to the new improved COD5. Not only do we play COD, but we alson play any games suggested by you, the members. Games like Fifa and GTA4 are amongst these games. We're looking forward to getting new members so that we can begin to set up Leagues and create a ranking system. The we could also create a player of the month award. So if you wish to join then leave a reply here or just register on the Forum. (Link Above) You don't need to be accepted in this clan. All are welcome.

YungJoshii

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Sweeno

AKA Clan now recruiting!

recruit_main.gif

---Mature and friendly clan all about fellowship and community. We have around 50 members and are always looking for new members as well as pubbers to drop by and hang out with us.

---When filling out the AKA application please fill it out completely. At the refered by part of the application page enter that [AKA]BrokenArrows recruited you.

---Feel free to stop by our Teamspeak server and chat it up with us. In TS, connect to akaelite.net

---If you're interested in joining the Elite go to http://www.akaelite.net/Xengine/join.php

---AKA is all about Honor, Loyalty, Respect and having a lot of laughs, oh and we compete also :)

---NOT interested in joining or you already belong to a clan come and hangout with us anyways on our newly set-up servers

---We host a BF2, COD:UO, America's Army and a Counter Strike Source server

---You can connect to any of our servers by connecting to akaelite.net "in-game"

---Additional info on becoming a member can be obtained by contacting
    [AKA]Ram (Arcane) or [AKA]Alec (Batallion Commander) through our forums on http://www.akaelite.net

i used be in this clan!, yeeears ago playin SOF2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

Are there any very amateur clans looking for members?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Don't know of any... Would be looking for one myself cos I love playing 3v3 or 4v4 or 5v5 wars but I'm not online every day for 6 hours...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

looking for cod 5 clan on xbox 360, am level 44 on first prestige...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ANBMaster

logo2028002641233181994.png
    ANB (Awesome Ninja Bunnies!)
    Awesome Ninja Bunnies, bringing you fuzzy death since September 2008

Requirements for New Members:
    Xfire
    Ventrilo
    Age 18+
    Play at least one of ANB Clan Games
    Like to have fun

www.ClanANB.com
    More Detials about Joining » Here
    Check the Games we Play » Here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Looking for a clan for COD4 on the 360, I played COD for a while before but stopped after reaching rank 27, picked it up again last week and am on ranck 40 by now. I was pretty bad at COD4 before but have improved after getting the hang of it. I use the MP5 and the M16 mainly. If anyone's recruiting then please pm me. My gamertag is HomemadeDread

off topic - anyone heard of a clan called JHC. I received an invite to their clan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭Burtchaell

Deceptively Irish recruiting...

Looking for COD4, COD5 players mainly and also Halo 3. PM me if your interested. Wont actually start clan matching seriously till May but will have casual matches till then.

Never really bothered with gamebattles because there was so much cheating and whinning but are willing to give it another go.http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-4/team/deceptively-irish check out our COD4 profile if you want. Came tied 3rd in some xbox live clans tournament thing and never got our prize but not bothered following it. anyway thats enough history...

You need

- an xbox360
    - a mic (and actually use it)
    - a gamebattles account www.gamebattles.com
    - to be mature
    - to want to win and have fun...

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

Hi guys, I'm keithc83, and I'm part of the clan Tactical Warfare

About us: We are a very structured/organized clan. We use teamwork and tactics to get the job done.

Requirements: Microphone and maturity

Apply Here : www.tghq.org

MISSION STATEMENT

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community. Come check us out at twhq.org

FRIENDSHIP AND REAL LIFE

We are primarily a group of friends and as such have a “Friends first” motto. We accept all real life needs and commitments and will never put any member into a decision between real life success and TG and where possible, we will attempt to help in any way we can.

RANKS, AWARDS AND POSITIONS

Ranks and awards (medals & badges) will be handed out based on the following sorted principles:
    • Attendance points system
    • Dedication
    • Conduct
    • Teamwork
    • Performance

Positions will be assigned based on the following sorted principles:
    • Dedication
    • Leadership abilities
    • Teamwork

CONDUCT

Members **WILL** respect each other regardless of their origin, nationality, age, gender, race, religious beliefs or creed. The same level of respect will be given to non-members.

Cursing and all language of an offensive nature will not be tolerated, whether be on forums or any type of voice or text communications.

WELL?! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR SOLDIER?! GET OVER TO twhq.org AND SIGN UP NOW! THAT'S AN ORDER!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 SimComSports

Hi All,

I want to set up a team of gamers for Call of Duty 4 on PS3.
    To qualify for the team you must at Prestige 4 minimum.
    You must have a head set and you must state your class and perks.
    We need the following positions filled.

Snipers X 2
    Assault X 1
    SWAT X 2

I will take an assault slot.

Weapon - M4 Silenced
    Perk 1 - Claymore
    Perk 2 - Double Tap
    Perk 3 - Steady Aim

PM me for more details or leave your details here.

Thanks

Gamertag - munkytrader

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭ToughyIRE

shblob wrote: »
    looking for cod 5 clan on xbox 360, am level 44 on first prestige...

sick gamer, pick him up someone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 NoBS|vonDuTch

Clan Info:
    No Bullsh1t Clan - NoBS| was formed in early May of 2007. No Bull**** was created to solve inner clan problems such as abuse of power, disrespect, and inequality that cripple many of the servers out there. The Name No Bull**** is a code for our clan members to remind them at all times the bull**** always stops here. Our clan stands by that motto with respect, honor and integrity. We do not tolerate cheating in any way and actively admin our servers to ensure they stay clean and fun for all of our players. As a clan we hope to make the game as competitive as possible while maintaining a respectful and enjoyable atmosphere. We are getting read to celebrate our second year anniversary and can boast 70+ active & contributing worldwide members. We welcome all players from the newest noob to those trying out for our TWL/CAL teams and everything in between.

MultiGaming Clan:
    We play a wide array of games but mainly focus on the Call Of Duty Series. We currently have servers In Chicago IL, and Wash DC, and soon will be adding one in the EU.
    We currently run servers for these games. COD2, COD4, COD5, CS:S, Crysis Wars, Frontlines Fuels Of War, TF2.
    To view Server info and IP's Please check here:
    http://www.nobsclan.com/forums/index.php?board=24.0 or
    http://www.gametracker.com/clan/nobull****/

As you can see our clan offers something for just about any gamer looking for a place to vent some aggression and our members don't limit themselves to the Call of Duty series. NoBS is always looking for great players and members. Come out and join us and we hope to see you on the killing fields.

Put in an application today @ http://www.nobsclan.com/forums/index.php?board=13.0

Feel free to add me to your xfire= smitty1258

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 OrangePotater

Hey,
    I just bought a PS3 along with COD4 MW and im lovin' the online play.
    I'm Irish and looking to join an Irish clan to enjoy proper team play. My In-Game Name is OrangePotater :D
    Currently I'm level 14 and prefer using the M16 or M4.
    Thanks,
    OrangePotater.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ollieo

Looking for a clan for WAW on ps3. Im level 28 second prestige. I dont have a headset but still want to join a clan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Level 51 looking for clan. very active. xbox waw.

Hi guys, I'm keithc83, and I'm part of the clan Tactical Warfare

About us: We are a very structured/organized clan. We use teamwork and tactics to get the job done.

MISSION STATEMENT

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community. Come check us out at twhq.org

FRIENDSHIP AND REAL LIFE

We are primarily a group of friends and as such have a “Friends first” motto. We accept all real life needs and commitments and will never put any member into a decision between real life success and TG and where possible, we will attempt to help in any way we can.

Ranks and awards (medals & badges) will be handed out based on the following sorted principles:
    • Dedication
    • Conduct
    • Teamwork
    • Performance

• Dedication
    • Leadership abilities
    • Teamwork

CONDUCT

Members **WILL** respect each other regardless of their origin, nationality, age, gender, race, religious beliefs or creed. The same level of respect will be given to non-members.

Cursing and all language of an offensive nature will not be tolerated, whether be on forums or any type of voice or text communications.

WELL?! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR SOLDIER?! GET OVER TO twhq.org AND SIGN UP NOW! THAT'S AN ORDER!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

New PS3 clan, just over a month old, looking for WAW and COD4 players. Check us out, see sig!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

looking for a cod4 ps3 clan.
    im 10th prestige and have previous clan experience

pm me if your interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

ToughyIRE wrote: »
    sick gamer, pick him up someone
    your having a laugh!

anyway am on 8th prestige lvl 40 something....

so anyone with a 360 WAW clan let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Websters

PC COD4 gamer, was on 3rd prestige over on the PS3 but only recently started playing on the PC for MORE AIM!! :P

anyway if your interested in recruiting then let me in ;)

really active and team player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 KevinObrien101

PC COD4 & COD5 player, excellent at both, looking for irish clan if one is out there, or if likeminded people are also looking for a clan perhaps we can look at setting one up?
    PM me if interested.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 darren05

4|20 Clan
    www.420clan.tk

The Four Twenty Clan is a small Irish Clan situated in Co. Louth, Ireland
    The Clan was founded by several friends, We are a PS3 Clan
    and mostly based on Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

We Currently have very active Clan Members and we ar also looking for new recruits,
    A trial is necessary before you are considered.
    We do not Restrict members to any rank as long as you have skill.

If you are interested in joining you can
    contact us through our Bebo Page
    Or message IrishHitman420 or SilentBird420 on PS3

Thanks
    Darren

keithc83 wrote: »
    Hi guys I'm part of the clan Tactical Gaming.

MISSION STATEMENT

FRIENDSHIP AND REAL LIFE

• Dedication
    • Conduct
    • Teamwork
    • Performance

• Dedication
    • Leadership abilities
    • Teamwork

CONDUCT

We are currently still recruiting and if you are interested in getting into a clan in anticipation for MW2 then now is a good time to search for one. We expect alot of interest from COD4 gamers who didn't enjoy or never got W@W and no doubt these guys will be joining clans for MW2 in the near future.

Take a look at our Clan, www.tghq.org, and see for yourself what were all about. If you do decide to join tell them TG_Thor referred you! Thanks guys and goodluck in your search.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Websters

thats about the most professional looking clan site i've ever seen....

Thanks websters yeah we have a very good web team who worked their magic! Anyone can register as a guest on our site and see how good a community we have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Is there any irish clans that give me a trial? lvl 65 xbox.

pardon my ignorance but im not sure how to use tghq.

Advertisement