Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is your Clan recruiting? Looking for a Clan? Post here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Websters wrote: »
    Looking for COD MW2 clan for PC only. Vetted CS: S player and COD4. Really enjoying MW2 right now and want to get grouped with ppl for benchmarking purposes plus for the ****s and giggles!

add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979307423

Websters did u find a clan? Just wondering if there are Irish Clan's out there PC based... I'm gonna add you to my steam account now.

my profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967799516

surely there is some "Modern Warefare 2 - Ireland" group on steam?
    [edit] Nope - I just created one there now: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MW2Ireland - Join up people. [/edit]

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

tell me "warefare" is an intentional typo otherwise thats embarassing :P

Feck... A new one will need to be created... Typo twice

Luckily only 2 had signed up...

I'll grant admin to anyone really... I'm just setting up the placeholder.

Group Name: Modern Warfare 2 - Ireland
    Abbreviation: MW2IRL
    Group Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MW2IRL

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Just added myself Sniipe, but if anyone else is looking for a game...

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017820576

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 StephenD830

the Cod 4+5 clan iku is recruiting members on wii.
    aswell as COD4+5 it is now recruiting members for medal of honor heroes 2 on wii.
    to join, go to: ikucodclan.webs.com/, go to the looking to join page and leave a reply.Norwich, the owner, will contact u.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Tharkun

Hey guys,

Me and some mates just started up a clan on the PC version of MW2. At the moment there are only 6 of us but we are looking to turn this into a big clan. We plan to start clan matches asap and we play togheter mostly every night.

The clan name is Shield Team 6 or |ST6| for short.

We specialized in using the shields and it was alot of fun. You don't have to use the shield if you don't want to. (It's just how we came up with the name for the clan ^_^)

We are all from Galway so we could use a bit of varity :D

If anyone is interested this is my steam ID page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tharkun

Thanks for the read, hope to see you in the clan!
    Tharkun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Looking for 1 maby 2 people to join our new team on Console Gaming.

http://mw2.ps3.consolegaming.eu/stats.php?id=1444

PS3 Only. Hopefully playing 1-2 clan matches a week.
    Should have a headset.
    Dont care about stats but ideally looking for 2.0+ k/d type player.

PM me if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

CRAZY IRISH WAR SAVAGES CIWs

all welcome , no good no problem . think your a hotshot we got a game for you.
    want to join another clan, you can do that too.

add Headshot-Snipers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

almanu wrote: »
    CRAZY IRISH WAR SAVAGES CIWs

all welcome , no good no problem . think your a hotshot we got a game for you.
    want to join another clan, you can do that too.

add Headshot-Snipers

thanks for all the intrest. but we have enough now.hope to have website up and running in 6 to 8 weeks, work weather the mrs permitting , we will be open for more members then.
    happy newyear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

Anyone looking for a friendly fun pc clan. x-perimenatal Gamers are recruiting. We have Cod4and l4d2 match teams and are currentling developing a mw2 ladder team. The clan is perfect for skilled gamers who want play in match teams and also for the players who enjoy good banter while playing. minimum age is 16+. Recruiting players from all over europe and the odd yank
    Check us out
    www.x-perimental.co.uk
    =XG=Irish Jeff

Tharkun wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Me and some mates just started up a clan on the PC version of MW2. At the moment there are only 6 of us but we are looking to turn this into a big clan. We plan to start clan matches asap and we play togheter mostly every night.

The clan name is Shield Team 6 or |ST6| for short.

We specialized in using the shields and it was alot of fun. You don't have to use the shield if you don't want to. (It's just how we came up with the name for the clan ^_^)

We are all from Galway so we could use a bit of varity :D

If anyone is interested this is my steam ID page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tharkun

Thanks for the read, hope to see you in the clan!
    Tharkun

Hey dude if you want to set up a friendly scrim our clan would happily accept we're currently developing our mw2 match teams aswell so practice would be good.
    If your interested just add me on steam @ irishjeff and send me a message and ill set stuff up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Tharkun

Added :D

Tharkun, if u are looking for another player add me in. I'd be up for a match infrequently if thats ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭AlisonB

Hi All,

I'm guessing some of you have girlfriends that play Call of Duty (PS3 - MW2).

I'm setting up a Clan [G!RL] for girls only who have achieved the "Not in the Face" Title. Call it an initiation or a test for a true girly gamer :)

To get the title: “LMG Expert: I” – Kill 5 enemies with headshots while using a light machine gun.

Anyway, if you could pass on the message to your loved ones that would be great. I also have a group on Facebook : Call of Duty: Girls Clan [G!RL]

psn: [G!RL]irishminette

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Level 50+ first Prestige, DOC09UNAM, hit me up anyone that needs someone,

Xbox live. 360.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Currently looking for 1 sniper with rapeface skills, and a all rounder for PC. Clan is just for a it of fun in the evenings with a few drinks. Have our own website/Ts3 etc etc.

Hit us up: http://kw-clan.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭MurfyAthea

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Level 50+ first Prestige, DOC09UNAM, hit me up anyone that needs someone,

Xbox live. 360.

From Limerick 2 man where bouts u frm?:D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Hai, cherry here.

My current clan has gone bust (big argument within the admins :rolleyes:) so I'm clanless for the first time in a long time.

Lemmie see....

I'm 23, play PC games. Play COD4 Promod mostly, mid skill. I also play COD2, BC2, Trackmania, TF2, CSS, and a number of racing sims. Mostly looking for a good established COD4 clan though.

Hai, cherry here.

My current clan has gone bust (big argument within the admins :rolleyes:) so I'm clanless for the first time in a long time.

Lemmie see....

I'm 23, play PC games. Play COD4 Promod mostly, mid skill. I also play COD2, BC2, Trackmania, TF2, CSS, and a number of racing sims. Mostly looking for a good established COD4 clan though.

Hey cherry, im part of a uk clan called xperimental gamers. we have cod 4 teams in hc and promod and are always recruiting. we will also be setting up teams in battlefield bc2 and mw2 so look us up if you want. www.x-perimental.co.uk
    =XG=Irish Jeff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Elite_Etnisa

Hello !
    Im xBox player and used to be in good clans but two of my best friends got RROD and bought ps3. I already had it so i decided to play with my mates. We all are really good.

Personally im 3rd Prestige on PS3 and 6th on xBox.
    Im very good sniper but also good smg runner.
    Im tired of game battles for now on so im not necessary looking for gamebattles clan. But it has to have good people in it not really but im looking for good fun. Its enough that it battles other clans often :)

PSN as my username. Elite_Etnisa.

I do have a headset.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Hello !
    Im xBox player and used to be in good clans but two of my best friends got RROD and bought ps3. I already had it so i decided to play with my mates. We all are really good.

Personally im 3rd Prestige on PS3 and 6th on xBox.
    Im very good sniper but also good smg runner.
    Im tired of game battles for now on so im not necessary looking for gamebattles clan. But it has to have good people in it not really but im looking for good fun. Its enough that it battles other clans often :)

PSN as my username. Elite_Etnisa.

I do have a headset.
    United States of Éire is an Irish clan. I'm not sure if it is exactly what you are looking for but why not have a look anyway. We concentrate mainly on intermember games rather that vs. other clans. We are currently running a doubles tournament that is in its opening week. Our free-for-all league finished a few weeks ago after running for a month or so. We have previously ran a TDM tournament as well.

We are a relatively new clan having only set up just before MW2 release.

recruitmentadvert003.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

Gamers and Geeks is recruiting. Looking for a good solid team for this summer.

Xbox 360 for the main clan but if people would wish to create a PS3 or PC clan, by all means do.

We are kinda small, so I would be happy if new members could come by and join and maybe we could arrange a match sometimes :D

Visit us at http://gamersandgeeks.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 savodoom

any MAG gamers out there?
    i'm a recruitment officer for one of the larger clans on MAG, we play for the raven PMC and at the moment we are lacking in irish or british MAG gamers, basically GMT people.
    the majority of the clan is america based and quite a few from asia, different timezones make it hard for home players, like myself to fully appreciate clan membership so PHI (pro hic immortalis) are actively recruiting.
    we organise "big groups" alongside other allied clans where all platoons are complied of various other raven clans so the gaming experience is enhanced,
    if you play MAG, and preferably for raven let me know so i can direct you the clan website for recruitment.
    thanks. PSN - savodoom

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭SC Kevin

Shadow Company (SC) is recruiting, we are an international clan that plays exclusively on the Playstation 3. SC was founded in October 2008 and is now a well established clan with over 500 members and our popularity and recognition continues to grow with every new member enlisted. We are one of the few clans that focus on tactics and strategy, while keeping the game fun. We have squads on ladders such as GameBattles and we also host in house tournaments for fun and bragging rights.

Shadow Company structure:

SC is divided into Divisions for the different game franchises that we support (MAG, MW2, KZ2, AVP and BFBC2). Then each Division is split into 2 Battalions 1st Battalion is the Western hemisphere and 2nd Battalion is Eastern hemisphere. Battalions are then split into smaller squads. You will start as a recruit and work your way through the ranks; Private, Lance Corporal, Corporal etc. We also present medals, awards, and badges as members meet certain requirements.

Within SC there three different types of Squads to meet everyone's needs:

1) Introductory Squad (IS) - For those that are new to SC to learn our rules, regulations, and tactics.

2) Structured Squads (ST) - For those that want to bring their gaming to the next level but can only play a few times a week.

3) Competitive Squads (CS) - For those that want the ultimate challenge and compete against the best clans out there.

We are looking for gamers that enjoy tactics and have a microphone. There is no K/D ratio requirement, as long as you continue to strive to improve your skills we know we can get your K/D ratio up!

Please visit our website www.shadowcompanyhq.com and read our Rules and Regulations, if you like what you see then you can register, your account will be validated within a few hours and then we ask new members to login to our forum and submit a Boot Camp request, all the information for this is on our forum.

When you register be sure to say you heard of the clan from SC-Kevin!

If you have any further questions feel free to send me a message. I hope to see you in Shadow Company soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jay_K89

Hey guys just set a new MW2.We play on the PS3 and our website is http://wilddogs.forum-nation.com/forum.htm

Feel free to join up or send me a message on psn, my name is JayK89.
    The only requirement is that you have a respectable k/d ratio.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Ciann

We are banned from this forum permanently for advertising boosting. It's sad that there are so many people willing to cheat at this game that they form a clan to do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Fall camo for all guns, the 10 nuke emblem , a great k/d , i'm weeing in my pants , sign me up sign me up.

sad act

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

Lets see how long your cheating offer is up here for??

Advertisement