Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is your Clan recruiting? Looking for a Clan? Post here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 crowbar27

add me
    crowbarnone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

hey looking for a waw clan
    PSN: CodyCFC

im level 65 i havent prestiged coz i think its pointless :P
    but am a good player

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Frezzin

Hey all,

Looking for a PC COD:MW2 clan to join. Not really looking for competitive gaming, been there done that. Just looking for a group of cool MW2 players that I can join up with when we're online.

Don't mind trying out, but the emphasis for me is on the fun :)

Steam ID is frezzin (comes up as Riddley)

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Hey, I'm a very casual MW2 player on Xbox 360. Looking for a casual clan for when I play - it gets a bit boring by yourself all the time!

I don't really like to use the mic - too many kids messing around usually lol.

PM me if you have a group that is into casual playing or allows casual players.

cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

any one interested in starting a clan?
    pm me would like to play as a clan :D
    or add me on psn = CodyCFC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 WildRaider

Hey everyone WildRaider here. I and some friends of mine have started up a new clan for the following games COD4MW, BFBC2, and if anyone still plays it generals zero hour. We are looking for good honest players. We don't like cheaters and will not tolerate them. Keep in mind we are just starting out so we do not have our own servers just yet but we do have a website. If you are interested go to website and apply. Please leave a detailed message with your app. The site is http://xtreme-mercenarys.webs.com/

Thanks
    WildRaider

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 WildRaider

Scody94 wrote: »
    any one interested in starting a clan?
    pm me would like to play as a clan :D
    or add me on psn = CodyCFC

I and some friends of mine just started a clan...Check the post before this one and apply at site if your interested in joining...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 194 ✭✭KidKeith89

I know there's a lot of people talking about different clans on here but would anyone be interested in forming a brand new one for Modern Warfare 2? There's already three of us that play regularly and we're pretty decent. We're on Xbox Live (my gamertag is KidKeith89). We obviously need at least six players, all with headsets, and a good attitude! We can organize times during the week to go online and play, and after a while meet up in internet cafes and play there. :rolleyes: Anyway, if anyone's interested just send me a message on Xbox Live (gamertag's above) and we'll organize the clan tag, play times, etc. Over and out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 zoe11

UGN Gaming

Recruiting now for COD7: Black Ops/cod4 & bfbc2

Fun based community with a competitive side.

No leaders or any of that rubbish... Just a bunch of gamers wanting to enjoy some fun in a friendly atmosphere.

International community.

www.ugn-gaming.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Gat

Total Devastation is looking for members. Were a new clan trying to build up our team would like to invite you to http://total-devastation.com New site with forms etc.Still working on the site but is functional.Total Devastation is the clan for you very simply put: You're looking for a laugh, like to play games and shoot people in them and happen to be relatively good at it.
    [*]Join Devastation
    [*]
    GAT-64749.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Whats up guys, im looking for a casual clan or casual gamers to add on Xbox Live to play with, gets a bit boring in random public games, wouldnt mind a few people to play with COD:MW 1 + 2, Medal of Honor and of course Balck Ops once it released feel free to add me

benji87FTW

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭HATCHET IRL

whats the crack, im lookin 4 a clan to play mw2 and black-ops with. No kid clans either please, im sickto death from kids playin this game. my k/d is 2.52. my gt is xxWHAT IRLxx xbox 360

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭HATCHET IRL

hi im looking to join your clan for cod. i tried clicking on the link but it dont work. i have a 2.56 k/d ratio. my xbox live name is xxWHAT IRLxx send me an invite if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Hatchet stick your name your name in the gamertag sticky you will get a few invites.A few of the lads play with BRDS as their clantag.

Also check back through a few of the posts before yours and you will find some clans that are recruiting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

Would like to join a clan if any are interested. Mostly playing MW2 and would probably be an average player. Off the top of my head, I probably average about 16 kills per game. Not sure how to get my kill/death ratio!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

hey im looking to join a clan, if anyone wants another member!!? i play cod WAW regularly, sometimes MW2 but mostly WAW on the Playstation 3 my PSN is 'Nodferatu1'.
    just looking to join a clan to play with now and then for a bit of a laugh. i work full time so im usually on in the evenings. looking to join a clan with members 18 years old upwards as im 26, dont wanna playing with kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I'm just wondering, is it easy to set up a clan? Gotta be honest, this will be the first COD game I'll have bought for years.

Kinda wanting to set up a clan for those, like me who aren't that good at online games and are just up for a bit of a laugh. Nothing too serious or whatever.

Personally, I hate playing online with constant shouts of "you're sh*t" and "you're a fcuking noob" thrown out every 2 mins which is driving me away from online gaming a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 cotterman2

can somebody tell me what "gamertag sticky" is ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭backthephilup

cotterman2 wrote: »
    can somebody tell me what "gamertag sticky" is ?
    Its a thread for you to post your gamertag on so you can meet other boards members ie: send/receive friend requests organise games.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭markf1982

hey

looking for like minded people to play black ops/halo reach etc on xbox with as I am sick of listening to kids sing/argue.
    I am 27, just semi decent (usually more kills than deaths/not always tho:rolleyes:) and really play for fun rather than seriousness.
    any clans like this? let me know. gamertag is same as my name!

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Hi all,

Just got the new COD, only really a Noob at the online gaming. Looking to join a clan, on the PS3,for a bit of fun with the online gaming nothing too serious.

If there are any out there let me know PSN is Green_Martian

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭LittleLebowski

Looking to join a CLAN on PS3.
    My gamertag is Hero747.
    Send me an invite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Et3rnalMo0nlite

Hey, looking to join a clan, mostly play Black Ops, Ps3, ZombieMuffinz :)

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭leemurta

Someone can add me if they want GT is leemurta for 360 and ps3 I play BO mostly on PS3 and BFBC2 on 360.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Hi there. Looking for a clan for black ops on the ps3. I am a low level at the minute and i am looking for a bit of craic. Got a mic. My id is padair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Hi lads, been a while since we made a recruiting post ! well here it is !
    We are [AK47] Ireland's largest and longest running PS3 clan...

We play all PS3 games, mostly the COD series, we're a fun clan open to all, any age (14+), we are made up of mostly 17-40's ,give or take.. doesn't matter,

We run leagues in most major games, cod, f1, fifa etc, we have dedicated forum software that manages league tables ladders etc, its all very well organised.
    We have GB teams, if your more into serious competitions,
    You can play for fun, competition participation isn't a requirement ! only an option ! We offer cash prizes, member donated prizes, discounts for Gamesnash games and more

As of recently we updated our forum services, this allows us to offer a premium membership, with lots of perks !

note: it is not compulsory, you get all normal forum access as a free regular member !!

We have a vBookie system in place, place bets with your AK$ Kollars we call them, you earn kollars for activity on the forums, for everything you do, just being online earns you kollars !!!
    We have monthly medal awards, post of the month, dumbass of the month etc !!
    We have VbSoccer, predict the weeks soccer scores, earn or lose kollars ! out do your clan mates on the leaderboard !!

so far we have 3 levels Bronze, Silver & Gold memberships if you will !!

So what does it cost me !! ak47 is free ! always will be !!
    but the perks cost
    Subscribe to gold level -
    get all the options/features...plus
    - Silver level features and options
    - increased PM space to 200
    - increased attachment space to 50MB (v 20 for Silver, 10 for Bronze)
    - increased avatar size to 64kb
    - ability to store 2000pics or 500MB of pics (which ever is smaller) in your own album
    - Virtual Bookie access
    - Tapatalk Access get access to the forum in a modified state, perfect for iPhone, Android, Blackberry or Nokia smartphone access
    - Be first for new features
    Days 365/180/90 = €15/8/4.50
    Silver level features and options
    - increased PMs from 50 to 100
    - increased attachment space from 10MB (Bronze) to 20MB
    - increased avatar size from 80x80 (20kb) to 100x100 (40kb)
    - animated profile pics, avatars and sig pics allowed
    - increased space for sig (512 characters v 256)
    - ability to store 100pics in your own album
    Days 365/180/90 = €7/4/2

All monies received goes towards hosting and forums costs, we publish in and outs bi-annually for transparency unlike our govt !!

We are contently adding new features

So what are you waiting for ! come join the fun !!

Only thing we ask, is you try keep active on the forum, we operate a policy where we expect at least one post to be made every 3 weeks, or your account becomes redundant and deleted, you are free to rejoin !! but we encourage activity ! its for the benefit of the clan as a whole

Thanks

Hopefully see you on the battlefield !!

Admin

http://www.ak47ps3.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

am looking for a clan that plays tdm and domination and wants to win every game, my k/d is over 2.0 on black ops and is over 2.0 onevery other cod game too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Hey looking to join a noob clan :) im a pretty decent noob on a good day :D Play xbox with a GT of frankj15. Playing BO but thinking of getting MW or MW2 soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Hey! Looking for a clan GT benrobjon
    I'm a good objective player and a K/d of nearly 3.:)
    Play any CoD,Halo or Bf

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Well just sorta of set up a clan. One other Boardsie is joining later, and my mate who's pretty good too. Anyone can join if they want, just add my gamertag (X Box) and put 'FIRE' in front of your tag :P

I'm a beginner, but after the first few days online I've gotten good. K/D is .61 but most games it would be 1.0 to 3.0 :P

Advertisement